Getting a move in ML?

ultra1312

Premiership
21 March 2020
Is there any way to influence more clubs coming for you to transfer as a manager?

I have put in request to move to Marseille but 2 months have passed with nothing, is it s quick reply usually? Can you influence more clubs to approach you? I want to move to France, Italy or Germany league but I keep getting approaches from Newcastle or Everton haha

Is there any way to influence more clubs coming for you to transfer as a manager?

I have put in request to move to Marseille but 2 months have passed with nothing, is it s quick reply usually? Can you influence more clubs to approach you? I want to move to France, Italy or Germany league but I keep getting approaches from Newcastle or Everton haha
You can only switch clubs at mid season and end of season mate. Most offers will come from teams in the same country you are currently in.

2 months is pretty normal, I can get 2-3 replies max usually per season

Back
Top Bottom