getting pushed around?

Kevin_Arnold

Non-League
17 February 2006
I need some help, please.

What do, or can, I do to get over the fact that the players on the other team--no matter how much I might outnumber them via body balance and weight stats--push my players around so much? It never fails. They just push my players out of the way (off or on the ball), if i try to pass to someone, the defenders just run right through them and my team's guy stumbles while their team acts like nothing ever happened. If I have the ball they just elbow my guy off the ball and i'm powerless to stop it.

Please give suggestions. I don't mean online as much as offline.

Also, is there any way around the fact that no matter how much faster my team is than the opposition, it is impossible to beat them in a footrace?

Thank you

Nothing, Not a lot and Zip, Live with it until the next instalment I'm afraid and hope the scripted, awkward and down right frustrating way the game twists the facts to work will be a thing of the past.... don't hold your breath? :roll:

Yes it's definately frustrating, nothing you can do about it, but you can work around it. Pass the ball more, be quicker to dispose of the ball in possession.
Also what tends to happen is, you pass to a player, but before the ball reaches him the CPU pushes that player away, way to get around this is, use super-cancel, and move the player towards the ball, this gets your player closer to the ball and gives him time to receive the ball.

How to stop the roughing i don't know, but you can give some of that crap back to them by holding :x: when you're near your opponent chasing him.

Players obvioulsy run slower with the ball than without it but i get the same feeling as you, that the CPU players always run faster than me no matter what. Try to kick the ball further infront of you when sprinting. Just change direction while holding :r1: +:r2: (just make sure there's no opponents just infront of you). You can do it when running straight forward aswell but i can't remember how! Help me with that please!

Last edited by a moderator:
How to stop the roughing i don't know, but you can give some of that crap back to them by holding :x: when you're near your opponent chasing him.

Players obvioulsy run slower with the ball than without it but i get the same feeling as you, that the CPU players always run faster than me no matter what. Try to kick the ball further infront of you when sprinting. Just change direction while holding :r1: +:r2: (just make sure there's no opponents just infront of you). You can do it when running straight forward aswell but i can't remember how! Help me with that please!

keeping pressed the direction button and Hitting twice R1

Back
Top Bottom