GFX MOD FOR FIFA 16

Chuny

-
11 December 2007
GFX MOD for FIFA 16

The wait is over! The first pack of the GFX MOD Series for FIFA 16 is here!
13 All-New Presets that will turn your FIFA 16 as close to a real live boradcast football match as it can get.
Completely re-worked from scratch. Using a new system, different from last year.

The first release is aiming at Night Matches but some of them will fit perfectly for Day Matches as well as you will be able to see in some of the screenshots inside the folders. TRY EACH OF THEM FOR YOURSELF!

AmtUlMq.jpg

:::::::::::::::::GFX MOD FOR FIFA 16
By Federico Debla:::::::::::::::::::

This Mod is CPU consuming. So if you don't have a powerful PC, IT MAY and IT WILL cause lagging, stuttering, etc. Please don't even bother asking "Why it lags?" or "Why does the game run slow?", etc.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have a FIFA related website or you're working on a PATCH and you want to upload/include this, feel free to do so. Just PLEASE don't change anything inside the Pack (the .RAR file)

Ok, no more talking...

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD GFX MOD FOR FIFA 16

Check the images below, in the
for GFX MOD V.S FIFA 16 DEFAULT COMPARISON
9C1jm0t.jpg
fggsR6Y.jpg

E8MpDDs.jpg
EymjcQQ.jpg

oMDgBOS.jpg
xlsFnbo.jpg

6MJPjVR.jpg
oATxuCp.jpg

FdTfnsv.jpg
dMxJ5gv.jpg

34lyN4i.jpg
NsEeXA0.jpg

*NEW PRESET*
[/IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kfSHl6A.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:
Hmmm... I don't know what you understand bt 'mod'. I think it's a technicality.
I consider this to be a mod. It's not just SweetFX, it's a combination of things.

Yes, it does use ReShade. But it's pretty different than the ReShade/SweetFX Profiles you can download from https://sfx.thelazy.net/
But you will only notice this by using it yourself. Trust me. You can't get this with a .txt preset.

I call this a "Mod" because I'm modifying the Color Lookup Tables of the game. That's why you won't get this kind of result from a SweetFX_settings.txt or whatever.

Do me a favor, please, try it and then report back.
I'm open to feedback and suggestions.

Thank you.

Do me a favor, please, try it and then report back.

Sounds fair enough, I'll give it a try now, just have to choose which config to try, I think you're giving people too many options!

Edit: Ok it's installed, I'm going in! Went with option 3 as it looked the most natural IMO.

Edit2: Well I've tried it and I have to say the sharpness is waaaaaay overdone and distracts from anything else, had to turn it off almost immediately I'm afraid:

Looks ok in small screenshots but fullscreen it's so oversharpened everything is distorted.

Last edited:
Sounds fair enough, I'll give it a try now, just have to choose which config to try, I think you're giving people too many options!

Edit: Ok it's installed, I'm going in! Went with option 3 as it looked the most natural IMO.

Edit2: Well I've tried it and I have to say the sharpness is waaaaaay overdone and distracts from anything else, had to turn it off almost immediately I'm afraid:

Looks ok in small screenshots but fullscreen it's so oversharpened everything is distorted.

The reason it might look like that for you is because I've set it that way in order to make it look good realistic on my TV (Samsung 50'' SmarTV).
If you want to tone the sharpness down, open the file "SweetFX_settings.cfg", scroll down to LumaSharpen and set it like this:

But if it's not working properly on your monitor, then just follow these easy steps:

1-Go to: Origin Games\FIFA 16\ReShade\SweetFX_settings.cfg <---OPEN THAT FILE WITH NOTEPAD

2-Scroll down to LumaSharpen and change the values to this:

#define sharp_strength 1.70
#define sharp_clamp 0.50

#define offset_bias 0.5

It will look a lot better for you like that.

And that's it. The color scheme you've chosen won't be affected, just the sharpness.

vLeAbZF.jpg

OR... if it's still too much for you (which I highly doubt) you can turn Sharpening off altogether by changing the value 1 to 0 right here:

oKdkWzK.jpg

This will leave you only with the color scheme you've chosen and no extra effects.

Last edited:
For me the best option is preset 1/4 with:

#define sharp_strength 2.00
#define sharp_clamp 0.50

#define offset_bias 1.0

Samsung 40"

I used the settings from K-Putte which was:

#define sharp_strength 0.31
#define sharp_clamp 0.60
#define offset_bias 1.3

I'm using a 27" Philips monitor, I guess with a TV you sit much further back so the strong sharpness isn't so offputting.

Using option 3 I really like the colours for everything but the pitch which is a little too yellow at times, will try one of the others, definitely a great asset to this mod is you can very quickly change the colour scheme to try a different one :)

Thank you. If it's any help to you, I'm using #12.

0DouRk4.png

35DsxMD.png

kKVpf9h.png

Jrjhy2S.png

sNTp0FY.png

lYNtBMW.png

hy5TWKm.png

As you can see, it works for both night and day matches pretty damn good.

It's really satisfying for me to see so many people downloaded this in just 3 days. About 170 downloads. And I'm currently working on a few more for the second pack.

OK after this last update I've recently uploaded (with one more preset: #13) I think I'm done with Night Matches.

My next release will aim at Day Matches. Even if some of the presets I've already put out there work perfectly for day matches (like #1, #3, #8 and #11), I want to focus on matching real-life footbal broadcast during Day Time.

I won't be doing as many presets, because I think the colors for turfs, kits and pitch surroundings look duller and more boring on Day Matches. I will be using the following images for the 3 or 4 presets. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to provide with me the Photoshop Edits or real-life football images.

y2ImmWn.png

2tqhgXI.png

YFAapJf.png

Thank you for your support!

Thank you. If it's any help to you, I'm using #12.

I tried #1 last night and it seems pretty good, didn't play many matches as it's currently the transfer window! From #12 pics 1-3 look a bit bright but the San Siro shot with the misty rain looks amazing, it's really hard to get the balance right because night/day/rain etc change the lighting so much in game, I wish you luck! ;)

So... I was thinking I needed something more extreme for those who want either a more vibrant and upbeat colorful game OR those who like darker and more natural colors (like when you're watching the game IN the stadium).

Here's what I came up with:

5sr865B.jpg

I promise you... this is the last update for the Night Matches series, although as I've already said plenty of times, most of these styles also work great in Day Matches.

Lemme know if you would like me to upload these new ones.

Back
Top Bottom