Ghost Recon 2 : Summit Strike - XBOX

K

Kenny M

Does anyone have this game?

It's brilliant on Xbox Live - i think it's even better than Halo2. (I prefer the realism & Maps of Ghost Recon 2)

This is the only other game that is being played by me apart from PES4. If you enjoy Black Arrow, then you will love this. The maps in this game are phenomenal.

I am just finding it boring fighting against randoms all the time. I need some fellow evo-webbers to play against.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ghost Recon 2 - XBOX

I have read some good reviews for it and may pick it up this week as I have seen a few people on my list playing it.

who's on your list wrighty?

can you give them to me and so i can add them to my list?

I picked this up with PES4 on Friday, but it's hardly finding time in the XBox due to H2 & PES4!!

I used to play the first Ghost Recon and Island Thunder all the time on LIVE, I'll probably try to give it ago 1 night this week!!

Kenny M said:
who's on your list wrighty?

can you give them to me and so i can add them to my list?

I will let ya know later if you are on when I am

Milanista said:
is the SP side of this game any good? Or offline multiplayer? Im planning to get it for the box.

the single player mode is very hard even on normal setting.

i love playing the campaign mode on live with a few friends.

Feel free to add me chaps, I got this and love it on Live but I know nobody who has it so its randoms all the way. Kenny, I'd like to try that campaign on Live with ya.

Add me, I will be on tonight. :)

P-dogg said:
Feel free to add me chaps, I got this and love it on Live but I know nobody who has it so its randoms all the way. Kenny, I'd like to try that campaign on Live with ya.

Add me, I will be on tonight. :)

Kenny and I had a few goes at a mission before the footy last night and got mullered every time. Admittedly during one go my girly grenade throwing cost me my life but at least its only a game

Just had a quick scan at a couple of online reviews of this, and both seemd to mention something about questionable "hit detection" being one of the few negatives in the game.

Any you boys care to comment on how bad or how much of a problem it is ?

Thanks

CWright said:
Kenny and I had a few goes at a mission before the footy last night and got mullered every time. Admittedly during one go my girly grenade throwing cost me my life but at least its only a game

yeah, you really need to learn to throw over your shoulder and not try to roll the grenade up a hill ;)

i will add you to my friends list p-dogg.

its only a small problem regarding the hit detection. i prefer the realism and atmosphere in this game to halo 2. at least i can score headshots in ghost recon 2.

PES3 MGS3 crazy fan said:
Is it only 4 pepople online in co-op or 16 or is the 4 players only for online campaign?

you can have up to 16 players co-op.

Awesome game, awesome.

The only negatives are no blood and fucked up animation coz you never know if you killed the guy or not.

THem graphics are amazing!!! :shock:

Next best thing to Socom 2.

jumbo said:
Awesome game, awesome.

The only negatives are no blood and fucked up animation coz you never know if you killed the guy or not.

THem graphics are amazing!!! :shock:

Next best thing to Socom 2.

i think the animation is great.

when you shoot a guy in the head, whilst he is lying on the floor he just drops his arms and head, rather than roll about and 'overact'.

I would like to state for the record that I did not deliberately shoot Holio in the back of the head last night, he got in the way as I was firing

SilverSpider said:
Any you boys care to comment on how bad or how much of a problem it is ?
I think the hit detection is very ropey at times, I mean a sniper rifle is meant to drop people pretty quickly, butI had to pump about 10 shots into an enemy there the other night! So that was kinda annoying, as for the tense atomsphere it's pretty decent as your never quite sure where the little hoodlums will come from, you hear a few voices, then a crack of gun fire and theres about 15 of them coming at you!

CWright said:
I would like to state for the record that I did not deliberately shoot Holio in the back of the head last night, he got in the way as I was firing
I wouldnt of felt so aggrieved if I had been walking across your line of sight, the thing was I was crouched! Plus the fact it only seemed to take one shot to down me too.

Mike21 said:
Just ordered this game from play.com because it was only £17.99. Is it actually any good?

It is actually quite a good game, playing 2 player co-op on LIVE is great

CWright said:
It is actually quite a good game, playing 2 player co-op on LIVE is great
playing 4 player co-op on LIVE is even better

Got this game to and i have to say it is fucking absolutly awsome. played online with my m8 and some other guy and it is just fantastic.

Graphically stunning
Atmospherically stunning
Gameplay online with the headset trying to co-ordinate your efforts as a team, takes the gameplay to an awsome level.

footyfan said:
Got this game to and i have to say it is fucking absolutly awsome. played online with my m8 and some other guy and it is just fantastic.

Graphically stunning
Atmospherically stunning
Gameplay online with the headset trying to co-ordinate your efforts as a team, takes the gameplay to an awsome level.

i will add you to my friends list footyfan.

we need to arrange a night so we can all play this game on LIVE.

at the moment, i have only played cwright on 2 player co-op.

I got this 3 Days ago thanks to the recommendations in here , but unfortunatley I still ain't found time to break the cellophane yet, gonna have to get cracking though & when I am upto speed a little I will be up for some Online play with you guys if ya dont mind ;-)

Thats 5 people with it now, we have a full squad plus a spare!!

I got my copy today, and I think it's FANTASTIC. Great graphics, great gameplay and very addictive. I can't wait for the PC version to come out as well because it'll probably be even better. Feel free to addme to your friends list if you wanna game with a noob. ;)

Mike21 said:
I got my copy today, and I think it's FANTASTIC. Great graphics, great gameplay and very addictive. I can't wait for the PC version to come out as well because it'll probably be even better. Feel free to addme to your friends list if you wanna game with a noob. ;)

cool!

i am glad more and more peeps are getting the game.

just try and add everyone to their friends list.

won't have anytime to play during the xmas and new year period, as i will be in hong kong and japan.

look forward to catching up with you guys in the new year.

I've been playing this game for about 5 hours today, and if there are 2 things that slightly annoy me, it's the poor animation and the fact it's so easy to get lost in the massive maps. Does anyone else get annoyed by these? It's still a class game though. ;)

Back
Top Bottom