Ghost Recon : Advanced Warfighter

Elite said:
Yo lads :D! When you guys getting the game!? Slow asses :D haha! Anyway i`m off to play G.R.A.W :D. The game is bloody amazing!

Well Mr by this time next week i hope i may have come across you on live and killed you.

Cool got mine today ,its got good create match options and you can just invite people from your friends list.A big improvement on COD2.

Hopefully play some of you guys.

Mine was posted yesterday by Gameplay so (judging on the other games they've sent) it should be here tomorrow.

It looks stunning, cannot wait. Seems like the closest thing to being Jack Bauer out there. :)

Getting VERY into PES5 on XBOX Live though, but hopefully I'll find time for both.

Looking forward to playing this, wonder when mine will get here...

Placebo said:
I think I'm one of the few people in the world completely underwhelmed by this game, maybe I'm biased :)

Have you played it?

is there a bug in the training mode?

i completed training three times and it wouldn't let me start the missions.

i then pressed start whilst in training and had the option to skip it and move onto the missions. if only i'd known that at the beginning.

Up nice and early (well, seeing as I'm off work) to grab it off the postman. No sign yet though. Growl. (Haven't been this excited over a game for years, this is what I bought the 360 for. :D)

Hopefully by Lunchtime ill have my copy of GR:AW but ill have to wait till tomorrow to play on it! especially if the Missus has it her way!

DJ

Been checking boards about this game and some people are complaining that the auto-aim feature ruins the game for them...

Any comments on this situation? Any of you guys feels this "ruins" the game?

Ive read reviews suggesting the AI is poor... will see tomorrow when I get to play the game.

DJ

Postman's just been :D

...and gone :(

Looks like it'll be tomorrow and a night of Football Manager for me, then.

airjoca said:
Been checking boards about this game and some people are complaining that the auto-aim feature ruins the game for them...

Any comments on this situation? Any of you guys feels this "ruins" the game?

Strange that they are complaing about auto-aim because i didn`t see that option yet. Neither did i see auto-aim online! So i don`t know what they are complaining about. This game is class and frigging hard to master. LOL do you want to know something funny? The aiming is frigging hard and there is a special button to hold your breath for better aiming during sniper mode and/or rifle mode :)

Last edited:
Placebo said:
Nope, I'm underwhelmed by the look, feel, style of it based on screenshots/videos :)

Well then you cant comment, oh and your biased working for Bohemia ;) seriously Placebo, I dare you to try it, compared to your Operation Flashpoint Elite on the XB, Ubisoft and Red Storm had you raped on the last console, Ghost Recon 2 : Summit Strike was their pinnaccle and it far better game, both in terms of weapons, visuals and overall feel of the game, offline and online. Play it Placebo before making up your mind.

Holio is correct Summit Strike is in my collection and I have to say it Owned :)

DJ

Got my copy today and I have to say that its fucking immense :)

Back
Top Bottom