• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Gianfranco Zola Retires

Milanista

Mangiamoli!
Staff
19 December 2002
London & Milan
AC Milan
He was a great player, and I think he fully deserves his own thread. Hes even been knighted by the queen.

Today he announced his retirement at 38, a week before his 39th birthday. After 2 great seasons at Cagliari - from Serie B to securing Serie A.

Last edited:

Sulph

Goodbye...
28 September 2003
_1960381_zola300.jpg

23_Free_kick_by_Zola_04_21_2003.sized.jpg

zola_card.gif

_38769963_zola_spurs1_300.gif

_38769965_zola_spurs2_300.gif

14_zola.jpg

zola1.jpg

zola3.jpg

chelsea-6.jpg

4138.jpg

Zola, a truly brilliant career.

G

Glavisted

Great player, I believed he still would play a season more with some ascended team this season in the Serie A.

Jabb3r

West Midlands Village fan
21 May 2005
Top class player from what I saw of him @ Chelsea, that back heel goal is onna the cheekiest I've ever seen.

Have a nice life m8!

crayon

Champions League
23 October 2004
Japan
Liverpool FC
A great gentleman on and off the pitch. Played some of the best football seen in England in the 90's. Zola!

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
I would have loved to see him play in the Premership one last time. Truely a legend.

S

sonnysan

Zola taught me to love football and what it has to offer. He along with roberto baggio taught me a whole lot about life too.

I wish Zola the best and thank him for providing many italians with an inspiration to life!

Professor Nutmeg

ML Fanatic
3 July 2002
Master League
Zola is a god in Chelsea and forever will be. Let's not forget his squad number was retired when he left. And who can forget his superb goal against Norwich in the cup? - has to be one of favs. Many have tried similar goals, but none have been as good.

M

Massacre_1907

Professor Nutmeg said:
Zola is a god in Chelsea and forever will be. Let's not forget his squad number was retired when he left. And who can forget his superb goal against Norwich in the cup? - has to be one of favs. Many have tried similar goals, but none have been as good.

ermmm , del piero, but del piero's wasnt that hard of an angle, zola score from an amazing angle in that corner, plus he had a marker

Top Bottom