gigimarulla soundpack 1.0

gigimarulla

Serie C1
6 June 2006
Cosenza
Cosenza 1914
this is my first fans'soundpack for pes6, try it,it's really good in my opinion....:D
contains new chants for:
Arsenal
Man Utd
Chelsea
Lyon
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Inter
Milan
Lazio
Roma
Parma
Juventus
England
Italy
Brazil
Generic english clubs
Generic spanish clubs
Generic italian clubs

just import the files with dkz in your 0_sound,save and copy new 0_sound in your dat folder

I'm looking for a more complete map and something similar to darksupporter to create the biggest and greatest soundpack ever done\\:o/ :shock: ,please help me if you can...

link http://www.sendspace.com/file/wzy6sz

Can you upload it at filefront?
I can't download it from sendspace.

:::::::EDIT::::::::

Wooohoo I don't now how but I downloaded it! \\:o/
It is excellent! :applause: THANK YOU!

Last edited:
I'm innocent!!!:shock:
Sorry, but there aren't credits because I found and cutted most of all by myself on various fansite or on Emule,searching and searching for hours,I used only some Harrienak's chants,he knows it and doesn't care.

However...
thanks to Harrienak and to RavenFCB(for a Sheffield(?) song that is in generic english clubs).Thanks to all footbal fans in all the stadiums and thanks to everyone who worked for a better pes4,5,6....I'm sorry that all of you couldn't be in my credits list!Obviously thanks to you,zeus78,if I used your chants!Please write if I forget someone else's work,I'll update my credits list:applause: :applause: :applause:

p.s.Never played pes4 on pc,I bought it on February so....I did a sound pack for pes5 and found some chants that I cutted in other patches(THEY used MY work without credits) but I didn't mind,why do you do now?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom