Gigs Thread - Iron Maiden tour dates!

Re: Gigs Thread - Foo Fighters rocked!!

From the summer til yesterday I managed to see Kings of Leon, Faithless, Futureheads, Franz Ferdinand, Bloc Party, Oasis, Paul Weller, Chemical Brothers and last night I saw Coldplay. Id have to say that Coldplay were the best followed by Paul Weller and then it would be a toss up between Faithless and Chemical Brothers.

Clockender said:
I saw Coldplay last night, awesome stuff!! They really are amazing live, been lucky enough to see them twice this year.
Chris did something I have never seen before at a gig, in the encore he got off stage and ran down the side of the standing area all the way to the back of the venue and carried on singing with the fans at the back. Brilliant stuff.

Yea he did that last night as well, I was standing on the outside. I saw all the security running down towards me and thought they were running to break up a fight or something, next thing I see Chris Martin running past me an inch away. As you say he ran down to the back of the crowd and said "You have paid too much money to be so far away, so I will come to you" He was full of energy and really made the show, looking forward to seeing the concert on MTV whenever it is they are showing it.

Re: Gigs Thread - Coldplay tour..

This year I went to see the following acts:

REM
Ray Lamontagne
Bruce Springsteen
Rockin' Park (REM, Keane, Lenny Kravitz and many more)
Bright Eyes
The Magic Numbers
Fun Lovin Criminals
Eels

For April 26 2006 I have tickets for Iron & Wine and Calexico, which I'm really looking forward to. Desperatley waiting for Ryan Adams to come though. I don't think there are plans for that, but he MUST come to Europe.

Did you like eels Joost...
I really loved it, but somehow after a while i missed the drums..
Now and then a song with drums in would have made it a perfect concert...

I loved Eels Gerd. With Springsteen and Ray Lamontagne up there with the best concerts I've seen in my life. I didn't miss the drums, I was really impressed by all those multi instrumentalists. There's a DVD from a concert in Boston coming out in February. I'll buy that for sure!

That's good news, i will surely by that DVD aswell...
Hope there will be a DVD from the current dEUS tour aswell...
It's impossibly to find tickets for the scarce dEUS concerts in Belgium...
Usually we are not chauvinistic people, but we love our own bands or artists...
If dEUS were an Anglo-Saxon band they would be as big as Radiohead... (now that's pretty chauvinistic...)

I agree, dEUS are great. You should try to get tickets for their gig in Amsterdam, Heineken Music Hall. It can hold around 6000 people. Honestly though, I'm not going myself, since I don't like the hall. The sound is great, but somehow it's just not my thing. It's also in a very commercial area next to the Amsterdam Arena (Ajax stadium). Just not a good venue for gigs in my opinion.
If you want to catch a concert in Holland, go to 013 in Tilburg. I absolutely love that place. It's in the center of Tilburg and the sound is great. Somehow artists love to play there.

also seen coldplay at weekend, 2nd time this year, was awesome although we missed half of richard ashcroft.

seen this year

coldplay x 2
oasis
green day
stereophonics
U2

still havent seen foos, would love to see them
also would love to see the Killers

going to see Richard Ashcroft on 21st Jan at Sage at Gateshead

not got anything else planned for 2006 yet

Re: Gigs Thread - RHCPs Tickets on sale now!

So, anyone got tickets for the Chilis? I got mine on Thursday in the presale for Coventry, which is just as well cause I hear Seetickets and Ticketmaster went into meltdown this morning due to the huge demand, which is no suprise

Re: Gigs Thread - RHCPs Tickets on sale now!

IRON MAIDEN W/ TRIVIUM TOUR DATES FOR DECEMBER 06

Mon 11 WALES, Cardiff NIA

Tue 12 ENGLAND, Birmingham NEC

Thu 14 ENGLAND, Manchester Arena

Fri 15 SCOTLAND, Glasgow SECC

Sun 17 ENGLAND, Newcastle Arena

Mon 18 ENGLAND, Sheffield Arena

Wed 20 IRELAND, Dublin The Point

Fri 22 ENGLAND, London Earls Court

For the dates in the UK there is an exclusive 5 day special advance ticket ordering access for fan club members. There will be a special link in the Tour date area of the website and advance tickets for fan club go on sale on Friday 10th March at 9am in the UK and 9am Wednesday 22nd March for Dublin. After that tickets to the General Public for the UK shows will go on sale Friday 17th March at 9am, and on sale 9am Saturday 25th March for Dublin. For more information on exclusive advance ticket purchase access go to http://www.ironmaidenonlineclub.com

Back
Top Bottom