Goal of the Week

rexrex

Conference
17 June 2005
My friends and I play Winning Eleven 8 all the time, and I have a goal of the week on my website. This week we have six goals to choose from, and I want as many people as possible to vote for their favorite.

http://propheticfuture.blogspot.com/

Just click on the pictures for the videos.

embraceuk1 said:
Couldnt see the goals but the goal of the week last week was pretty lame a header from a corner

Hehe, I didn't play much last week, so there weren't many choices... :lol:

Dunno why you can't see them. They should just open in your browser.

Goal of the Week, July 18

Today's goal of the week is a special edition. Jeremy (The Juice) came into town and we play until midnight every night. We even hooked it up on Tim's 37 inch Plasma screen! Beautiful to say the least. There were too many goals to choose from, so I'll give you six.

See the text then theres nothing below it

For those having trouble seeing the site before, I fixed it to work on IE and Safari.

Hope that helps.

Ok i am not saying i am the greatest goal scorer ever but these goals are all run of the mill standard easy goals.. e.g. tap ins headers from corners etc and rounding the keeper which is probably the easiest way to score.
You should download some of the others that are on these sites and see some real classics.

embraceuk1 said:
Look at these goals for an example they are truly amazing.

I had one similar (w/ all the passing) that I left off.

Those were awesome. I liked how he (or she) always moved the ball around. My problem is with the lob pass like he did. A lot of times I will try it and it will go backwards (a glitch), so I don't like using it much at all. It makes me leary.

I don't know about you, but I don't care how good highlights and goals are, I could watch WE highlights all day long!

heh, I liked the second one, because of the pitch and the little dance hehe, well the pitch is something new to me because I cant patch.. thats why I like it.. I would like to know how u make those GIFs :)

Doubla R said:
heh, I liked the second one, because of the pitch and the little dance hehe, well the pitch is something new to me because I cant patch.. thats why I like it.. I would like to know how u make those GIFs :)

Why can't you patch? Do you play on the PS2? It's a breeze to make the videos w/ the PC version, not sure about the PS2. I use Taksi to take the video and Animation Shop 3 to edit and convert to gifs. These are bigger than I usually make em, since they have 2-3 different angles rolled together.

Back
Top Bottom