GOAL

I saw other premier league players in it too though, how does that work.

They got special permission from FIFA, the FA and club to film the players, training sessions, end of match handshakes etc...

Sabac Red said:
They got special permission from FIFA, the FA and club to film the players, training sessions, end of match handshakes etc...

Oh right, it feels so much like real life.

RuneEdge said:
What do you mean by 'work'?

Thats what i meant.

I saw it last week, it wasn't too bad, but its very predictable and the format has been done a million times over (rags-to-riches, poor kid achieves his dream). Not my cup of tea, but was still enjoyable.

seems like a good concept when they can incorporate real life players as well. has anyone else seen it who can give feedback? Im in australia and it doesnt come out until 6 jan 06!!!

I see this movie
its amazing
very great
i recomanded to all
u dont regret!

decent movie, end sucks.they plan 2 more parts, right (munez at real, munez at the worldcup?)

will be a pretty nice trilogy:)

i kinda liked the match scenes and amtosphere.gavin harris rocks :mrgreen:

I liked the movie, but I think than could be better.

I recomend for all true football fans. ;)

has anyone got any info on what fans will be appering in the goal 2 coz am sure celtic fans are ment to be in there

Suprisingly entertaining for it's age certificate.
I liked it, but found it worrying when that Glen bloke explained the whole premise for the movie at one point
"He's a lad whose grown up in poverty, and it's only his skill with the ball that can get him out", otherwise, very enjoyable.

Its a great football movie.Its a pity that the actor playing Munez is crap at football.Couldnt they just get a regular guy who at least has footballs skills? Cant wait for the 2nd and 3rd installation though.

Back
Top Bottom