God of War

My version is a back-up made by myself from the original DVD9 game purely so that I could play from the HDD (that I bought for £29.99) thank you very much!! So can anyone help?

try the link he posted also mumpleaser

so its the american version u got i take it? its not out here till june... Im considering importing it... where u get it from n how much?

Amazing game, I've been playing it for the past 2 days.

It's possibly the best Playstation 2 game. The gameplay is just great, which most games now lack, not only that but it has top notch graphics and a superb atmosphere. The music matches it pretty well also.

3) things that make the game less of an "experience" compared to others like it.

1)View is et for you. you can not look around it's environments freely as you would in say TWW.(Zelda)
2)Bosses are far too few. the bosses we do get though are very well thought out.
30PS2 controller stinks for action games like this. Though you have alot of buttons to do combos with it just doesn't seem right. i think the gameCube should have had this game, it's controller is perfect for this type of game. the ps2 controller is best for sports games ESP. ideal for WE/PES :)

an awesome game.

Just completed it, have been playing it religiously over the past 6-7 days.

A superb story line and super rock hard final boss. Keeps you going throughout. One of the best games around. Possibly a classic, but am refrained from saying that because I cant see myself going back to it for another go.

A must have

JimJoeC said:
Is it anything like Ninja Gaiden at all?

Is it that sort of game?

Yes it is that sort of Game ... but less difficult than NG.

It's like Prince of Persia, Ninja Gaiden & Onimusha 3 .... All mixed in.

classicd, i got mine ripped to dvd5, installed in with winhiip on hdloader, i loads up but then hangs on the first screen 'sony entertainment presents', or is it just loading a while? (- i have only waited 10 seconds or so.) any modes i have to enable? or do i have to patch my hdloader? thats gonna be tricky cause i havent got it modded.

ok.. im also trying to do that. but it aint easy without any kind of mod or swap method. but im allready alot wiser and maybe with the help of those guys from ps2hd i can figure it out.

i do have the swap magic disk with an included slide card. but my silver 50004 doesnt work with it, at least, i think it doesnt. somehow i cant get it to work, and trust me i havent been too gentle.

I think I got a combo of 124 in a bit where a wall was closing in on me and there was a large group of monsters blocking the path (towards the right).

Need some time so i can complete it in god mode to unlock everything.

You're probably not going to believe this but I got a combo of over 1000!!

When you recieve the medusa's gaze you have to freeze and kill a few minotaurs.

Put Poseidens rage on instead and your mana keeps building up and the minoyaurs just keep coming! Mix up the magics and the swords and you can get loads of red orbs and loads of combos!

Little bit cheaty but why not!

Sounds good. Will give it a try.

This game is nipplicious! :)

Edit: how about your highest non-cheatery combo?

Last edited:
Zygalski said:
Sounds good. Will give it a try.

This game is nipplicious! :)

Edit: how about your highest non-cheatery combo?

I know the best are Athena's.

About 50 I think.

Did you play the mini game at the start of the second level? The one where you jump on the bed with the two naked chicks?

Back
Top Bottom