GOING BACK !?!?

I

issaddict

Been trying for ages to play a game on live but just can't do it.
Keep getting the message - the session is no longer available and the session no longer exists.

Am also hosting a game but no one connects and I just sit there in eager anticipation.

I am really hacked off as all I bought the xbox 360 was for pro evolution soccer as its the only game i really play.

So not only have i shelled out for a 360, i've also shelled out for a 12 month subscription to live and also just bought pes6 and I can't even play online - the reason i bought the whole lot for!!!! Aaaaaarrrgggghhh!!!!!

I think I'll dust off my ps2 and get pes6 for that so I can at least play online.

Yes I want HD graphics but I also just want to play the game.

I'm not desperate enough yet to go to fifa....

My NAT settings are moderate and I have a d-link dsl-g604T router.
I can play online on other games with it but just not bloody rip off pes6!!!

issaddict said:
Been trying for ages to play a game on live but just can't do it.
Keep getting the message - the session is no longer available and the session no longer exists.

Am also hosting a game but no one connects and I just sit there in eager anticipation.

I am really hacked off as all I bought the xbox 360 was for pro evolution soccer as its the only game i really play.

So not only have i shelled out for a 360, i've also shelled out for a 12 month subscription to live and also just bought pes6 and I can't even play online - the reason i bought the whole lot for!!!! Aaaaaarrrgggghhh!!!!!

I think I'll dust off my ps2 and get pes6 for that so I can at least play online.

Yes I want HD graphics but I also just want to play the game.

I'm not desperate enough yet to go to fifa....

My NAT settings are moderate and I have a d-link dsl-g604T router.
I can play online on other games with it but just not bloody rip off pes6!!!

I agree mate,its an absolute scandal.

Think I successfully connected 4 out of 200 games last night,and my nat is open 100%.

I've been trying to find out why this could be happening,so far,people I have connected to have "Normal" routers.

The people having the most problems seem to be on wireless routers(even though like myself,have a cable connection between the router/x360)

Poor show.

Will they fix it?

I'm so pissed off,I'm getting Fifa today.

I need my online fix :D

Just wait for the servers to be fully operational, which normally should be today since it's the official release date.

Kezz said:
Just wait for the servers to be fully operational, which normally should be today since it's the official release date.

Live servers are on all the time, realease date has nout to do with it.

JayD said:
Live servers are on all the time, realease date has nout to do with it.

Thats what I fear,I think its gonna be like this for a while.

Can't believe I got rid of my s**y Ps2.:shock:

Have you tried to connect with friends or are you doing randoms why not set up an arrange a match thread here. ?

Can you not invite friend for match. ?

Bingham67 said:
Have you tried to connect with friends or are you doing randoms why not set up an arrange a match thread here. ?

Tried that too mate and no joy! Will give it another day or two before returning it for a ps2 version.

i heard the ps2 version from a mate whos got both that the ps2 game is so much better with all the features... i feel ripped off why do we pay more! the only thing better is the gfx

Bingham67 said:

Who wants to try and set up an arranged match?
My tag is ValsSpeler. If u want i can add you to my friends list or i can add you.

Let me know. Or PM me.

Bingham67 said:

you can.........push central button.........you can invite and messagge
bye;)

jay666 said:
Thought i saw 12 0,clock today somewhere they officially open?

Are you having any joy mate?

Bloody frustrating,just got fifa this morning and I'm scared to play it !!!

What if I like it more than pes6 online?

Suppose I'm going to have to have a go.

May god be with me...

:shock:

i just phoned konami, basically what she said was that they are aware of the issue, and that they are trying to sort it, but"dont hold your breath" they havent got a clue what is wrong with it, and she said that to get a game, you need to create a chat chjannel from your dashboard, and create a game with your friends...

to be honest, she is really angry that pes has been ripped to shreds for the 360, but she told me to tell everyone to complain, as the more the better to get a fix

jambotommy said:
Are you having any joy mate?

Bloody frustrating,just got fifa this morning and I'm scared to play it !!!

What if I like it more than pes6 online?

Suppose I'm going to have to have a go.

May god be with me...

:shock:

What can i say?

vcduk2000 said:
i just phoned konami, basically what she said was that they are aware of the issue, and that they are trying to sort it, but"dont hold your breath" they havent got a clue what is wrong with it, and she said that to get a game, you need to create a chat chjannel from your dashboard, and create a game with your friends...

to be honest, she is really angry that pes has been ripped to shreds for the 360, but she told me to tell everyone to complain, as the more the better to get a fix
Is that what she said? Do you need a chat channel? Do should do the trick?
What has that to do with it?

Han said:
Is that what she said? Do you need a chat channel? Do should do the trick?
What has that to do with it?

its an absolute disgrace isnt it...

how can they sell a game that doesnt work!!!

It's possible to play with friends anyway so why create a chat channel?

Anyway, that won't solve the problem that the average ping is 200ms. Unplayable in defense, I'm getting sick of it. And I'm getting the feeling Konami don't have a clue how to fix it.

correct, im sure konami havent got a clue how to fix it, i also remember the woman from konami saying that she doesnt know of anyone who has got a game through optimatch, it doesnt work she says, just use your friends list.... i mean WTF!!!! why release some game, and then put some dozy bint on reception who clearly doesnt give a toss that they have sold a faulty product to thousands of people...... total and utter crap

...but has anybody really tried that advice? So opening a chat channel in the dashboard with your friend and next play him in PES?
I am really curious if that works...

EVERYBODY should call Konami and complain.
There should be a thread were all the international phone numbers of konami should be posted. So that everybody can call konami in their own country and complain!
This is a disgrace. I have the game for 3 days and bought it for online, but havent been able too play much since!!!!

As far as I understand it, peer to peer means you and your opponent are both servers and both clients, in the middle is a network to which both connect. In this case LIVE.

... I think....

vcduk2000 said:

Yep mate,Phoned them also,got a guy who didn't seem to give a toss.

Fuck them,Hung up the phone.

Fifa 07 for me from now.

This just doesn't work on a central server like Live. On the PS2 it's peer-to-peer and that works fine (in the worst case you have some lag 1/2 of the game).

And you don't even have to pay for PS2's online server.

Back
Top Bottom