Good players to buy in master league?

L

//++Loki++\\

Ive tried searching and looking and cant find anything, so no flaming plz ;)

Is there a thread in this section or Xbox section, of a list of good young players to buy in the ML?

Im sure there was/is?

Cheers in advance

goodbye.jpg

:(

Honestly I've looked, can't see a specific thread to buying ML players, and I was pretty certain there was one...

//++Loki++\\ said:
:(

Honestly I've looked, can't see a specific thread to buying ML players, and I was pretty certain there was one...

I can't remember one, but to be fair I struggle to remember my own name.

Try Martin Cranie from Southampton, he has turned into an amazing CBT for me.

Also Jelle Van Damme again from Saints is excellent with 99 balance.

Plus I always find Cardozo a very good very inexpensive winger, he's Argentinian I believe.

Baumjohan of Schalke 04
There is a young player in Marseille's squad (FW???) who seems to be very good
Kompany and Vanden Borre (Borre) of Anderlecht.
In the Metz' squad there are quite a few good youngsters.
Oskitz (FW) of Real Sociedad
Iran has a fabulous SB/SMF

Hope this helps.

PS: Juventus 11 what was the use of your posting???

I think buying Chiellini is good, hes youge fast,cool,tall hes a great defender;).

gerd said:
Baumjohan of Schalke 04
There is a young player in Marseille's squad (FW???) who seems to be very good
Kompany and Vanden Borre (Borre) of Anderlecht.
In the Metz' squad there are quite a few good youngsters.
Oskitz (FW) of Real Sociedad
Iran has a fabulous SB/SMF

Hope this helps.

PS: Juventus 11 what was the use of your posting???

Sorry actually.. I posted in the wrong thread.

Thanks guys

I already bought Kompany a while ago, and I think the Iranian SB/SMF is Kaebi, who I also bought a while back :)

Well I signed Van Der Vaart, Van Der Meyde, Van Der Sleen (17 y/o GK, class), a CB who I cant pronounce lol and a SB who seems pretty decent :)

I forgot about him!

Yeah I've alreafy got him anyways, at the end of my first season :)

Thanks alot

I havn't played him as much as I should (because Gerrard works wonders for me) but I vow to play him more, lol

I just took a chance on this guy, which paid off

I'm gonna have a nose around national teams next negotation, see if I can snap any others up

//++Loki++\\ said:
Thanks guys

a CB who I cant pronounce lol and a SB who seems pretty decent :)

Uh..you don't have to pronounce the name , you just have to type it as it appears on your PES4 ;)

twophases said:
Giuseppe Rossi & Cesc Fabregas developed rather nicely for me.

messi from barcelona is also great, his form curve shows that he's going to make it into the high 80s/low 90s, that's better than henry.
be sure to bring fabregas and the other talents in every match: fabregas develops very quickly

How come some players stopped developing in my second season? Song Bilong was increasing incredibly then his improvement slowed down by about 80% in Div 1.

This has also happened to players who are only 18 or 17.

Try nabbing Owusu-Abeyie from Arsenal. He's quality.

And yes Juventus11,I have PES4 now :p .

Someone mentioned Giuseppe Rossi from Man Utd hes 16 to start with and his stats by the time hes 21-22 are amazing i recommend him. also Vanden Borre as someone also said but there is a player called Dagaka an Iranian hes young and he develops into a top player right back or right wing his stats improve greatly definite recommendation.

Find rebirth players like maldini and pagluica and zola.. they have cracker stats! especially the 19 years old zola i found

rebirth players are so unrealistic! how about podolski he develops really well for me, and vargas and katsouranis have great stats and are dirt cheap

Some players:

Nicolás Penneteau (Bastia)
Idriss Kameni (Espanyol)
Gerard Piqué (Manchester United)
Gael Clichy (Arsenal)
Jéremy Berthod (Olympique Lyon)
Vincent Kompany (Anderlecht)
Sergio Ramos (Sevilla)
Ánder Murillo (Athletic Bilbao)
Philippe Senderos (Arsenal)
Hossain Kaebi (Iran)
Philipp Lahm (Stuttgart)
Martin Cranie (Southampton)
Gael Givet (AS Monaco)
Cesc Fábregas (Arsenal)
Michael Essien (Olympique Lyon)
Oskitz (Real Sociedad)
Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
Sulley Muntari (Udinese)
Wesley Sneijder (Ajax)
Hatem Ben Arfa (Olympique Lyon)
Diego (Porto)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United)
Park Ji-Sung (PSV Eindhoven)
Mathieu Flamini (Arsenal)
Andrés Iniesta (Barcelona)
Rolan Gusev (CSKA Moskow)
Alexander Pavlenko (Spartak Moscow)
Bastian Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich)
Jermaine Jenas (Newcastle United)
Valeri Bojinov (Fiorentina)
Tatsuhiko Kubo (Japan)
Daniele De Rossi (AS Roma)
Jefferson Farfán (PSV Eindhoven)
Robin Van Persie (Arsenal)
Obafemi Martins (Inter)
Fernando Torres (Atletico Madrid)
Antonio Cassano (AS Roma)
David Odonkor (Borussia Dortmund)
Johan Vonlanthen (PSV Eindhoven)
Ryan Babel (Ajax)
Shaun Wright-Phillips (Manchester City)

GK Lewis is 16 yr old. he became a stronghold guardian when he was 18 yr old. ;) cheap but great!

Some else:

Diego Benaglio (Stuttgart)
Tim Wiese (Kaiserslautern)
Andreas Isaksson (Sweden)
Maarten Stekelenburg (Ajax)
John Heitinga (Ajax)
Luisao (Benfica)
Thomas Vermaelen (Ajax)
Maicon (AS Monaco)
Melli (Real Betis)
Gareth Barry (Aston Villa)
Rafael Van Der Vaart (Ajax)
Verza (Villarreal)
Lukas Podolski (Germany)
Tuncay Sanli (Turkey)

Well, for me i have the best forward of the game. His name is Ollerano and he is from Argentina. He comming from the youth squad (17 years) and his stats grow up very fast. This is a very good signing.

Vanden Borre, as you guys mentioned is absolutely fantastic. I bought him midway into my first season, and now 2 seasons later he's become such a quality player. He can play absolutely anywhere (except GK of course). His growth slows a bit after he turns 19 but if you buy him at the start of the ML campaign he turns out to be a fantastic player.

The young scottish goalkeeper of Celtic, David Marshall, has surprised me with his development.

VOMME ... this guy had solid

99 attack
99 defence
99 balnce
99 acceleration

in 2015 hs is THE BEST PLAYER ON THE GAME ... serious all heis stats r orange and red and he scores LOADS but is a defender hes tall hes fast hes everithing .. just buy him in in your first season and never take him out your team .. well unles his is ijured etc and he will unbelievable

Also there is a palyer at galatasary called saynol .. it think his real name is saymal or sumthin but any way i noticed everi time i played galatasary he seemed to always be around the ball and it was really annoying so i signed him and he developed really fast and scores really beasty goals

also martin cranie lewis rossi all become good palyers ... i just recomend buying in all the 16 year old players on the game and then a few other sthat people have suggested and stick to palying a consistent team and u willl have a solid team and win everithing no problem

Back
Top Bottom