Goodbye to Winning Eleven 8 International compilation

Feanaro

League 2
2 December 2005
Feanaro, some really great long range bombs. For comps, those bombs look sweet, although too many in a row and they start to blend together (which can be said for my scissors as well). As for gameplay, I prefer a lot more variety in my goals. Attempting too many long range attempts reminds me of FIFA too much -- gotta play footy.

You and I have different tastes in music. Nuff said.

On a joking sidenote..a bit too sentimental, eh?

-- "Goodbye to WE?"
-- "My Last Goal?"

I pictured you wiping a tear as you edited.

WE9/PES5's been out for a long time. You should have said goodbye to WE8:I a long time ago. You might have separation issues ;)

Just having fun with ya. Enjoyed seeing your stuff.

Actually, I'd enjoy seeing your top 20 or 30 goals in one compilation - your personal favorite WE moments, as I did in mine.

Last edited:
The theme was "goodbye" but I managed not to cry. :) Maybe it was bit sentimental but I find editing a lot easier if I have a theme, rather than being able to stick any goal anywhere or pick any music. My computer won't run PES 5 and I live in America so I have to wait until WE9:I is released to play it on the Xbox. I do have PES 5 for the PSP, though.

If you're talking about normal shots then there were only two long range bombs in my video (Kaka & Podolski) and one was only in there because of the sweet sliding tackle that preceded it.

Here's a link to my second WE8I compilation if you want to see more of my best goals including my PESFan October 2005 Goal of the Month winner:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NYKFU6KE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom