• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Google Earth

M

Massacre_1907

i think only major us cities have 3d buildings

Last edited by a moderator:

proxi

Champions League
9 February 2003
Sheffield
Tottenham Hotspur
Metallica said:
Is that how you get places to go 3D
:mrgreen: Haven't a clue dude! My gfx card is shoite and all views are coming up like a dogs dinner for me

Ike

permaninizated
18 March 2003
Amazing program.

That's how far I live from the Allianz arena. ;)

proxi

Champions League
9 February 2003
Sheffield
Tottenham Hotspur
Ike said:
Amazing program.

That's how far I live from the Allianz arena. ;)
A good half-hour walk there then :)

And a good two hour walk home after the game... glug glug

FlawlessCowboy

Stunted
5 July 2004
Coventry, UK
Its a nice program, shame only the real major places have buildings and such. My mum and dad went to Stockholm today for a few days, so I looked it up on Google Earth beforehand, they were dead impressed.

Found their hotel and everything :)

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
The only way I can find the village where I live is because of the aircraft makers over the road

H

H@$$@N

i live in Toronto now i can see it.

but i cant see my town in Saudi Arabia , they just added the Capital.

but its fun to go around the world , now im in NY :D

mattster12

All-round Bastard
11 April 2005
Nice one Rocky ;) This is a wicked little tool. Especially seeing as I'm off to NY next month :D I can see my hotel and find good places. Thanks proxi for showing us this great tool :)

Top Bottom