350 different cars
Pets

first rumor pict :
00135133.jpg

it's London ?

Last edited:
Re: Gran Thieft Auto 4 - First Rumors

Grand Theft Auto

I'll try not to believe a single rumor until it's out. ;)

Re: Gran Thieft Auto 4 - First Rumors

it is confirmed that it will be on next-gen consoles

Re: Gran Theft Auto 4 - First Rumors

To be honest, I dont believe ANY of the next gen pics and videos. They all look too good to be true. Surely we wont be controlling something that looks as good as that.

RuneEdge said:
To be honest, I dont believe ANY of the next gen pics and videos. They all look too good to be true. Surely we wont be controlling something that looks as good as that.

why not ... ??

i believe u havent played any game with the latest video cards, ofcourse all games wont too look really good, but most of them will, if not why buy next gen console ? lol, look at the imrpovement from ps1 to ps2, and now ps3 its always 50% graphiucs improvement

RuneEdge said:

Why not? Think about what you were playing 10 years ago and look at it now. The jump will be just as big.

I hope the next GTA is in a British town, it'll be quality to take out a few rozzers!

Revan said:
If I remember correctly the next GTA is one of ps3's launch titles.

That is not correct.

A Sony PR guy stated that it would be a launch game for the PS3, however Rockstar quickly said that was a load of BS and no new GTA game has been announced for any platform. That of course doesn't mean they are not working on the next version.

GTA is not a typical launch title, I doubt we will see it in the first half year after the console is released.

I guess it's just the usual size rumor exaggeration before every GTA game, but if the map size of 6X San Andreas is right, am I the only one who thinks this could just be a bit too much?

There were about 100 missions in SA, and I felt there was well enough space to do another 50+ missions there, especially in the upper part of the map. A big part of the fun for me is that you get to know certain streets and places after a while, a feeling that I already had a little less in SA.

So more than having a huge map that is (probably) slightly repetitive, I'd rather see more detail put in on a smaller map (max. two times SA). More houses and skyscrapers with flats on the roof and to go in, damage on buildings to a certain degree, advanced car damage, more street life variety, city events, dynamic radio etc.

Revan said:
SA was big enough.
They are gonna make the world one of these days.

yeah, like the old Steven Wright joke that he had a map of the world which was actual size.

they had already done NY , but i think they can make it better and bigger this time.

anyway will GTA:4 come out on PS2 or PS3?

Back
Top Bottom