graphic card info

terry26

League 1
26 June 2005
Bergamo,Italy.
FC Inter
i have to buy a new graphic card because my geforce5200 is too old.i think i'll buy a geforce7300...is that a good graphic card?with the geforce7300 can i run PES on 1280X1024 with high detail,HD kits with no slowdown?

no..u need a really good one like a geforce 7950 :p but for that price just buy a Xbox360 or Playstaion 3 :) ..nah just joking..i dont know so much about that card because i have a 7900 gt top but it should work with no problem depending on your computer, ram etc...and dont forget to update ur drivers too...

the 7300 is a lowend card, it will run pes5 ok on full detail, but dont expect it to run newer games fanastically.

i bought a new pc 4 months ago and it is a pentium 4. i haven't got a scooby doo if it has a graphics card in. is it likely to have what is required to run pes6 as i have ordered a copy already?

if not can someone recommend a card/spec and say how much it is likely to cost.

thanks.

erm, i looked the other day. i have 1mb of RAM and a 64Mb card called ATI xpress 200 series or something. Anyone know if that's gonna be ok?

thebigragu said:
erm, i looked the other day. i have 1mb of RAM and a 64Mb card called ATI xpress 200 series or something. Anyone know if that's gonna be ok?

you wont be able to run pes on that, get yourself an ATI x800 or x1900.

hm, i will wait for Windows Vista and DirectX 10 to come out and then buy a new video card with DirectX 10 support. As for now i'm pretty happy with my 6600 GT. And i'd recommend you to save your money for the next gen video card as i do.

my 9550 runs pes 5 at 1024x768 at high at 80 fps, will it be able to run pes 6 on high also?

Does anyone run pes5 on a AGP graphics card.

I have a Packard Bell Ixtreme Duo 6113 ,p4 3.6 mhz, 512mb memory and a Radeon AGP 128mb graphics card.

I am thinking of upgrading and was wondering if anyone could recommend a graphics card, it will need to be AGP as thats all my motherboard can take.

I am going to get more memory this weekend and should get it up to 1gb of memory, then its just a case of getting the right graphics card.

With my current setup I can run PES5 ok but newer games like Fifa07 is a waste of time to play. I got fifa just to see how my pc would cope in preparation for PES6 coming out. Now I know I need to upgrade to get the best from PES6.

Any recommendations are greatly appricitated.

Damo

i run pes on an agp 5200
my computer expert mate says to get an agp radeon x1300 for bout £50-60 to run pes6 on hi

i ve got a ASUS ATI X700 256 mb, and i can run it smootlhy with a resolution of 1280 * 768 with high detail , and sometimes so little stutter! It gives real pleasure and that card is not that expensive. around 150$ , my full config. is : P4 3,2 GHz , 1 GB RAM , and 450 GB SATA II , Maybe it is a good idea to buy the same card!:D you know!:D

the radeom x850 pro is only £100 and best value performace card around at the moment, dont bother with fifa the engine is shite and wont run well on anything but on a top end PC, The Pes engine is a fair better engine than the fifa engine, and pes 6 should run stunningly on on a x850pro.

Last edited:
damianpadden said:
Does anyone run pes5 on a AGP graphics card.

I have a Packard Bell Ixtreme Duo 6113 ,p4 3.6 mhz, 512mb memory and a Radeon AGP 128mb graphics card.

I am thinking of upgrading and was wondering if anyone could recommend a graphics card, it will need to be AGP as thats all my motherboard can take.

I am going to get more memory this weekend and should get it up to 1gb of memory, then its just a case of getting the right graphics card.

With my current setup I can run PES5 ok but newer games like Fifa07 is a waste of time to play. I got fifa just to see how my pc would cope in preparation for PES6 coming out. Now I know I need to upgrade to get the best from PES6.

Any recommendations are greatly appricitated.

Damo

PES6 will not have much higher system requirements so u will be running it quite ok!
If u want to upgrade using your motherboard and staying with AGP then u should consider buying a Geforce 7600GS ... that is the best graphics card u get for the dying AGP !

Back
Top Bottom