Graphics Card for PES5

spygyper

Conference
8 April 2005
Liverpool
I've recently migrated to PC version of PES 5 because i problems patching PS2 version.

It runs not too bad but a bit jerky.

I just have a kak ATi Radeon 9250 graphics card but I am going to upgrade within the next few weeks

Any suggestions on a card that runs PES5 perfectly without any little jerks and stuff.

The cheaper the better.

Cheeeers!

hey!! :)
sorry to be off point but i just wanted to find out which graphic/video card i should get outta these two options, or basically which one is better, either a XFX GeForce 7300 GS 512MB or XFX 128Mb DDR3 GeForce 6600GT, any help will be really appreciated.... thanx :)

The 2 cards I've had my eye on are ATi X800 and the GeForce 6600 GT which I beleive are 2 of the best for around £100-£120 at the moment.
Just wanted other peoples opinions 1st.

Hi I have an ATI X800XL and with all the ATI control center settings on high, the game runs really well. However I have recently updated my graphics drivers and now the game is sluggish

Thanks for that I'll bare that in mind.
Have you tried to roll back the driver to see if it makes a difference.
Strange that the new drivers would cause such a thing to happen when they're designed for improvement.

I have had a XFX GeForce 6600GT (128 MB GDDR3 memory).
I was running PES maxed out, even when I turned on AA and AF. It looked like the picture was a little better, I use nHancer for that.

Back
Top Bottom