graphics card to get best result for PES5?

J

johnthekingsingh

Hey guys i was wondering by running PES5 on your PC with a good graphics card (any recomendations) will it give you better graphics or sharper than what can be expected on the up and comming xbox version??????????

The xbox version will not even come close. Even PES4 on pc will look better then PES5 on xbox.

Get a geforce 6600 GT or a 6800 (GT) or get the cheaper 6800 LE and download rivatuner to unlock it's pipelines and vertex shaders and you will be playing the game on high settings on the highest resolution. Don't know about Ati but the Ati Radeon 9800 will probably suffice as well.

I have a Athlon XP 2400, 1GB of RAMM and a Radion 9600 256MB how would you say that would run PES5?

I'd say your processor might be the bottleneck. 1ghz is no problem and i think your 9600 would do the job aswell even though a 9800 would be a bit better (and not expensive)

well I can only wait a see can't I if I need a new processor then so be it but I recon it'll run it, I mean it runs Half Life 2 so...

Yeah and you can always tone down the settings and/or the resolution and still have better graphics than the xbox. But what you don't want is a slow or less fluent gameplay. I could deal with a little slowdown here and there in a FPS like HL2 but not in a soccer game. Even though i had to deal with a lot of it on xbox live lol

ive got a radeon 9600 256mb will the rivertuner work on that???

mazanga said:
The xbox version will not even come close. Even PES4 on pc will look better then PES5 on xbox.

Get a geforce 6600 GT or a 6800 (GT) or get the cheaper 6800 LE and download rivatuner to unlock it's pipelines and vertex shaders and you will be playing the game on high settings on the highest resolution. Don't know about Ati but the Ati Radeon 9800 will probably suffice as well.

I have a 6800 GT and have just downloaded rivatuner, how do I unlock pipelines and vertex shaders

any one of these nvidia geforce fx(5200,5600,6800,5900,5950) should work just fine couse it's supported by konami me personally i use the fx 5200
and it's great no slow downs high graphics with 1024*768 resolution
and i have a 512 rd-ram and a stupid 1.4 prossesor
ithink if you have a money problem get the 5200 it's cheap and it's good but note that the fx5200 is best with msi as the manifacturer but if you don't have a money problem then get the geforce 7800 it's the latest most powerfull graphics card today here is a link to it http://nvidia.com/page/geforce_7800.html i hope i helped

Back
Top Bottom