GRAW 2 demo on live

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
As the title says a single player demo is out on live

not played it yet but ill let u know how it is when i do :)

I've not even finished the first one yet. Time for me to stop buying games for a while...

I never finished the first one either, but that might have something to do with me being annoyed with all the damn color outlines on everyone. other than that it was a great game..........at least the few levels I played anyway.

I never finished the first one either, but that might have something to do with me being annoyed with all the damn color outlines on everyone. other than that it was a great game..........at least the few levels I played anyway.

Agree with you on this. I hate those color outlines. They look so unrealistic and very distracting. I also don't like the HUD showing permanently on my screen at all times. I want my HD Widescreen to be with out any outlines period, to enjoy the game more. I'll check this demo out tonight and see if they have changed these things.

Oh and by the way, I never finished the first one either.

You can turn them off, I did it by accident once

GR:AW 1 was amazing! The best game for me on 360 so far, so will defo buy this!

LOL! ANother one to add to my sig, but it might jsut get promoted to 1st place, but then exams NO!!!!

Last edited:
It looks more like an add-on than an entirely different game. Which is fair enough, if they'd charge an add-on price for it...

Still, I'm in no hurry to get it until I've finished the first one. I've got GRAW, Vegas, Splinter Cell Double Agent and even the last original XBOX Splinter Cell (Chaos Theory) that I haven't completed yet.

We're all spoilt.

GRAW 2 Q&A here.

Doesn't look there is gonna be Vision Camera support or any type of PEC ranking system :(

Don't think I'll be buying this one, not at full price anyway. Its basically an add-on like JB says

So you guys reckon this will be just an 'add-on' of GRAW? I love single player modes of Tom Clancy games, so if its anything like that, would it be worth my money? *Note that I'm a student so I rarely buy games unless its worth it*

The original was great but got boring after a while. I completed it and traded it as I didn't touch it after completing it. I haven't got the patience for games like that anymore.

You all sound shocked that they havent really done much to the style of the game. What were you expecting??!?!!

You all sound shocked that they havent really done much to the style of the game. What were you expecting??!?!!

I was expecting Mexico to be taken over by aliens that wanted young Latino virgin girls to take back to Mars for experiments.

im definately getting this game but i can't really compare
it to the 1st one as i didn't get it but comparing it to the demo it's much better graphics a.i

I playd the first GRAWs campaign once and didnt want to play it again. I think first rent this game, play the campaign then if it turns out to be long lasting game buy it.

Last edited:
It looks amazing...a lot better than the first which is an achievement on its own.

However, it's same ol' same ol' to me. I still don't find the cover system to be intuitive and it makes it frustratingly hard. Also, although minor, I can't stand the way your character moves...it's like he is floating or summat.

It's ok...but unless you love the first, I prob won't recommend it though. I wish they introduce similar graphics (and a good storyline!) to the next Rainbow Six installment

Has anybody finished Rainbow Six Vegas and then gone back to GRAW (or even the GRAW 2 demo)? Jesus Christ, what a pile of crap! I literally can't bring myself to attempt to finish the game, the whole package is terrible - from the graphics, the talking heads that appear on your HUD and aren't lip-synced in any way shape or form, to the controls which are just clumsy beyond belief!

I've been hammering the 360 in the last week, and I've now got three completed games to sell, plus GRAW which I'm not even going to attempt. Roll on Gears Of War 2 and the next Rainbow Six!

Isnt the lack of lip synch done on purpose? Sometimes on Video Transmissions that sort of thing happens.

Dj

Isnt the lack of lip synch done on purpose? Sometimes on Video Transmissions that sort of thing happens.
No, they use the exact same piece of video for every single transmission from the guy in a helicopter - it lasts about five seconds, and they loop it. So no matter what's being said, there's a guy on the top right of your screen opening and closing his mouth over and over as if he's saying "ma ma ma, ma ma ma". Even when he's stopped talking it stays going for a few seconds.

I still can't get over how shoddy it feels to play next to Rainbow Six Vegas, and yet this time last year it was winning a BAFTA and I was quite into it!

Last edited:
Im not going to get GRAW 2 because it feels shit after playing Vegas, i cant believe i used to like the game. i would have thought they would have done something for GRAW 2 to make it stand out a bit more. The shooting lets it down massively it seems so unrealistic compared to Vegas

im looking forward to march for the new DLC for RB6V :)

The Multiplayer demo has been out on live for a few days now

I think i play to much rainbow six as the shooting in GRAW 2 is far to easy i can shoot people with an mrc from sniper distances and the gun has no recoil like in rainbow haha

only picked up GRAW the other day, all i can say its fucking shit, the controls are awful, the hud is annoying and confusing as fuck, not a patch on the xbox versions

Well the full game is out now and im very impressed

Single player which i rarley play in a game is excellent and multiplayer is great too

Its gonna take a while till i get good at it because of playing RB6 so much. but i think it will be well worth it when i do

BTW there are 18 maps i think i counted each with different lighting (day, dusk, night ect)so thats 36 different multiplayer options, now thats real good

Back
Top Bottom