Greatest Football Moments of 2004?

For me it was when I got my new job. And also when I heard my uncle didn't have cancer. What a joy. Lung cancer to be exact, while he has never smoked a cigarette in his life. Fortunately he doesn't have cancer after all, so it's good he has never smoked a cigarette. Don't smoke kids, stay healty and work out.

Great football moments:
The best football moment in years was Deportivo La Coruna - AC Milan: football from another planet.
The Czechs at the Euro 2004: the most attractive team of the tournament (and not Portugal).
The Greek team at Euro 2004: the best team of

Great football moments:
The best football moment in years was Deportivo La Coruna - AC Milan: football from another planet.
The Czechs at the Euro 2004: the most attractive team of the tournament (and not Portugal).
The Greek team at Euro 2004: the best team of the tournament (and not Portugal).

Best moments of the year:
that the knee cancer (yes) of my best friend was over, the first steps of my son, that drawing of my daughter and the smile of my wife.

Um where to begin, Rooneys hat trick, Rooney at the Euro championships, Becks missed penalty, Leeds getting relegated to div 1 and then getting soundly beaten, the gods are smiling. Arsenals unbeaten run finally coming to an end. Great year and hopefully 2005 holds much of the same in store.

Heskey going somewhere else, Stevie G's 86th minute tear-inducing screamer, England v Portugal (and/or France) are all great moments.

Surely, though, the greatest moment of 2004 was when an 18 year old on more in a week than I earn in two years (make that three or four probably) turned up in a natty pullover.

Can anyone besides me read my posts? what the fuck is going on here?

Back
Top Bottom