Greece in Fiba World Champion Ship final!

Ribos

Red OR Dead
30 April 2006
Patrai, Hellas
Olympiacos C.F.P
Greece won USA hahahaha with 101-95 at semi-finals
What's next? Hmmm...Spain:lmao:

Disquss anything you want in this topic about Fiba World Championship and of course Greece

I like mezze, Melina Mercouri and Ouzo.
No offense but who cares about the fact that Greece has beaten the 125th team of the USA?????

Stan said:
I like mezze, Melina Mercouri and Ouzo.
No offense but who cares about the fact that Greece has beaten the 125th team of the USA?????

Dwyane Wade on his own makes more money than the whole greece team in a year.
I bet Lebron James Nike contract is worth more than any greek player earns a year.

This is nothing "small" or something "nobody cares about".The NBA superstars lost against a team from a country with the population of 10 million people.

Good for Greek basket fans...but the response to this thread proves me right.

Stan said:
Good for Greek basket fans...but the response to this thread proves me right.

I wouldn't really expect anybody to reply to a basketball thread in a football forum.

So what's the point of the thread then????
That was the point i was trying to make...

SPAIN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Spain 70 - 47 Greece :lmao: (and Spain play without Gasol AKA Best player of the tournament)

1 - Spain
2 - Greece
3 - USA
4 - Argentina
5 - France
6 - Turkey
7 - Lithuania
8 - Germany

France make a very good WC without Tony Parker, with him maybe win, last in Euro France destroy Spain by 30 points :)

ok spain was better trained to the final and win the trophy. Greece was out of fuels due to her win against USA but i think that Greece has great team with great players and better things will come in the future

Back
Top Bottom