Grrrrrr Another problem Gamepad Related

Mat250000

League 1
28 November 2005
Can configure me gamepad to a certain extent but me right analogue is giving me trouble.I click the button i wanna configure but nothing happens and when it do button 11 comes up.The pad works perfectly with pro evo 5.But it just aint workin with pes6

Same problem here! I cannot assign right analogue stick up and down therefore I cannot make the roulette or jump over a defender that tackles me..... Mine is a Logitech Wingman cordless and had no problems at all with PES5.
Any help????

Heey..
I hava a problem with the game..
I play, the pc-version, with keyboard, and usually in the pes-5, I used to make a short paas with the "s" button, but in pes6 it has changed to the "x" button..
Because the "Button Configuration" shows a Play Station "Joystick", I don´t know how to change this.. I want to change "Short Pass" button, form "x" to "s"..? How do I do this??
Somebody pleeeaaaaseee help...!!

HassanB change the 'x' button on the picture of the playstaion pad to S. Click on the playstation button and then press 'S'.

Heey duffer..
Thank you for your help..
I cant do that because when i press "s" nothing happens...
And my "mouse" isn´t on the picture in the game, so i can´t click anything..
Would you please help me??

Same problem here, can't configurate correctly the right analog stick of my PS2 gamepad, my adaptator is Dual USB Force feedback joypad. There seems to be missing Slider - and Slider +, which are vital for manual pass

Looks like it dont matter what make your gamepad is.Problem with the right analogue remains.Just the up and down config really left and right works for me

i use my xbox controller with an adapter (as i did with PES5) and it will not recognize my two triggers at all even though it worked fine with PES5 :(

I'm using a standard PS2 dual-shock controller. At random points, or on certain combinations of buttons, the game sends me into the menu. This makes it unplayable because very 10 seconds I'm going in and out of the menu during the game.

The Start button doesn't seem to be recognised either.

I've also got the "right analogue stick" problem. I'm using the Rockfire USB adapter.

Any solution *fix* to this would be great, otherwise, I can't fully kick as :(

Same prob with right stick for me too, thrustmaster firestorm dual power 2, worked perfect on all previous versions.

Curiously the xbox360 controller configures fine :? ....I'd prefer to use the other pad tho.

PMF

Knowing konami they even gunna sort the problem out.Could be wrong though and a patch to fix this may come out perhaps before pes7 if were really lucky.I for one wish they d release somethin soon

I have a solution.

Map the keyboard keys in settings.exe and then download ControlMK (http://www.redcl0ud.com/controlmk/). Install and run ControlMK. Add your controller and then assign the keys you mapped in settings.exe to the buttons and analog sticks on your gamepad. Works 100%

total said:
I have a solution.

Map the keyboard keys in settings.exe and then download ControlMK (http://www.redcl0ud.com/controlmk/). Install and run ControlMK. Add your controller and then assign the keys you mapped in settings.exe to the buttons and analog sticks on your gamepad. Works 100%

could you explain how to map them out? :)

Open settings.exe in PES6 root folder and define which keyboard keys are Slider -/+ (right analog stick up and down). Then go to ControlMK and click on Slider - and choose a key you defined in the settings (in my case it's VK_NUMPAD8). Set Auto-Repeat to max. Do the same for Slider + (with a different keyboard key, of course :p)

total said:
Open settings.exe in PES6 root folder and define which keyboard keys are Slider -/+ (right analog stick up and down). Then go to ControlMK and click on Slider - and choose a key you defined in the settings (in my case it's VK_NUMPAD8). Set Auto-Repeat to max. Do the same for Slider + (with a different keyboard key, of course :p)

It dindt work here....I did every rigth I think..by the rigt analog stick dind work up and down....
Someone can help me?

forget..It works know...Anyway..any chance of a patch to solve this???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom