GTA IV - NON-SPOILER THREAD

I have never seen GT4 on a CPU just a PS3. So how much better does this look than the plain game on the CPU?

Only seen GTA on PC and PS3 and the PC is alot better once mods are installed, without mods it just runs at a higher resolution with slightly improved graphics and most importantly no slowdown.

But when you download and install the car mods and HD textures then the game looks alot better than the console counterparts.

But again you need a pretty top PC to enjoy all the mods as the resolution of the textures and file size is increased ten fold.

if you have an highend gaming pc and you haven't played or completed GTA 4 before, this is a great mod to use it for playing. otherwise it's just a nice graphic demo that looks superb.
but i think gta v will also look great - nearly 45 month after release, when a similar mod will come out :D

if you have an highend gaming pc and you haven't played or completed GTA 4 before, this is a great mod to use it for playing. otherwise it's just a nice graphic demo that looks superb.
but i think gta v will also look great - nearly 45 month after release, when a similar mod will come out :D

GTA 5 will be modable straight away as it will use the same file system.
Just like GTA 3 that took a while to mod but SA and VC the cars were usable from day 1 release.

I'm definitely getting GTA5 for the PS3 but those CPU graphics look stunning. I see what I am missing not having a good computer setup but for me it is not worth the money.

Why is it I can always return to this game without getting bored? GTA: V best hurry the fuck up! I want moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I'm only half way through (not even) GTA IV and it's awesome! I forgot to use the cover button for a while so I was getting shot a lot easier lol. Now I'm churning through the missions a bit easier.

Ice Enhancer is a MOD for the PC version of GTA4.
It adds realistic lighting and reflections to GTA4 and makes a massive visible difference to the graphics. It also improves AA.

It does not burn your graphics card like some people think, last time I ran it, it worked fine on my 5870 and never overheated.

The current version is 2.1 and has loads of new improvements.

YouTube - GTA4 ICE ENHANCER 2.1

Ice Enhancer is a MOD for the PC version of GTA4.
It adds realistic lighting and reflections to GTA4 and makes a massive visible difference to the graphics. It also improves AA.

It does not burn your graphics card like some people think, last time I ran it, it worked fine on my 5870 and never overheated.

The current version is 2.1 and has loads of new improvements.

YouTube - GTA4 ICE ENHANCER 2.1

it wont crash?

Back
Top Bottom