GTA IV Online - Xbox 360

Yeah sorry I left early, realised I had to finish some homework. Up for some more tonight?

Still not played GTA online. :eh: I'm going to have to get on it tonight.

yeh unless CW is on because then Jay and I will have to be on our best behavour. Also Free-Mode rules!

He's playing footy tonight, getting his northern pins out.

JB - word of advice, don't come between Joe and Jay. Kill either one of them - you're a deadman.

I'll be on again tonight, free mode was good :) the amount of cops around can get annoying though when there is about 3 people all causing mayhem getting 3/4 stars each in the same area :-pp.

Police is fun though. I saw we all get a bus - find the freeway with the MAHOOSIVE jumps and let rip into them ;))

haha sounds good, Rob I must say you are a good Helicopter pilot!! when me and Jay were on the run from 5 star police, you were chasing above us perfectly and shooting. Was a great night

Cheers Joe :) I tried to fly low and crash onto you at the end but I missed and the blades came off the helicopter :-pp.
The races were good too, most of the time I start off well and then crash and end up coming last though :brick:.

Is nobody playing this anymore?

I just got it today and had a few online games, but there were hardly any folk in the deathmatch I was playing.

Back
Top Bottom