GTA V

Just started getting into this, only at the point of the house re-modelling shall I say?, LOL.

Already has me gripped, loving it already. Yeah it seems a bit far fetched, but great fun so far.

Mind you just starting to enjoy Phil Collins track when Michael's at his pool and felt like popping a cap in Franklin's ass for interrupting it!! :D

FD

Really enjoying this, not sure how far I'm into the story, don't think too much, but could be wrong.

Currently at the bit of the Mazzaro (sp?) Trevor/Michael incident with the woman, LOL.

Game is brilliant and loving the story.

Wasn't sure how I'd take to Trevor, but there's just something about him I like about his character.

I did read something online when looking up something that gave a bit of the story away (I know I shouldn't do that) so know a little what to expect.

Have found a few kinda bugs in the game though, especially with the stock market.

FD

Finally completed it, chose the 3rd option, which for me I was always going to do.

Although have saved it at the point to see the other alternative endings.

Going to play on a bit too with the after-game and see what extras come from that, want to complete all the search for the UFO parts and the Letters and then that'll be me.

FD

CmrQkzs.png

Europe would be cool but I think Rockstar would do it. The whole thing about GTA games is taking the piss out of American society.

New York/Liberty City would be cool, but with a more interactive and bigger city to roam.

Europe or the UK would be great. A lot of material there for taking the piss too.

Last edited:
They have done liberty city to death! I hope it isnt that.

I would like a london one of course, but maybe a southern Italy and scicily one, proper gangster stylee.

Moscow could also be good.

It has to be something different.

Moscow could be a bit grim... Maybe a little too close to miserable Niko bellic too.
Southern Italy has a lot of potential.

But I agree.. I has to be somewhere outside of the USA. It's been done to death.

Brasil would be a great place to take the piss, especially with Honome and sauce living there :SMUG:

Although I could see how England could be worthwhile, with the likes of all the jaygrims in there.

Seriously though, I'd love an Australian setting. Too much potential there as well.

Last edited:
Maybe rather than lock it down to one city they could finally go international and have a few countries in there.

Yeah that would be rather awesome! And flying between countries should take the correct amount of ingame time so you risk stuff happening you have no control of, for example business deals going bad, territory being captured things like that :)

Yeah, like that idea, but for me I'd prefer it to remain in US. But yeah, I do agree about maybe some missions and stuff taking place in different countries, that'd be cool.

i.e. Japan, UK, Italy, Colombia, Brazil.

FD

Brazil does have a LOT of potential, but Rockstar already said GTA is an american story, so no chance they go outside US.

This last GTA was so awesome, I think they should wait like 4-5 years to make a new one. Its time to focus on a new franchise in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom