GTA V

Maybe rather than lock it down to one city they could finally go international and have a few countries in there.

I think you're onto something there. At least 2 cities somewhere... Seems like a natural progression, especially with the more powerful tech available. Would love to see London or Rome in there. Have a feeling it will stay in the states though.

Hoping for a new Red Dead before a new GTA though.

I think you're onto something there. At least 2 cities somewhere... Seems like a natural progression, especially with the more powerful tech available. Would love to see London or Rome in there. Have a feeling it will stay in the states though.

Hoping for a new Red Dead before a new GTA though.

It has to stay in the States, if they done GTA London again the US version would require subtitles as they can't understand.

:LOL:

I would love to see a GTA in London, as it's my favourite big city. It would be brilliant to have one massive city instead of having a city with a countryside like GTA V. The countryside is ok but there's not a lot to do.

What I really want to see in the next GTA is more interactivity. In GTA V, the map is massive but it doesn't let you enter many buildings. It would've been cool to be able to enter the Maze Bank Arena, FIB building etc.

Was there really any doubt? I mean C'mon!

Now i hope i can use my 360 save on PS4, wishful thinking but that's the impression i got from that press release, or maybe they just didn't elaborate.

Great game, one if not THE best action game I've ever played I think. Will defo get it again on Next Gen.

Not many games left now that are keeping me from selling my PS3 (damn you Rock Band!)

Now saussage will finally buy a PS4... :SMUG:

Great game, one if not THE best action game I've ever played I think. Will defo get it again on Next Gen.

Not many games left now that are keeping me from selling my PS3 (damn you Rock Band!)

I agree and I agree

I so wanna play the story again, but I also think this game is the one with most wasted potential ever. There are so many fun possibilities that are not really explored by both players and developers. With players being the worst, its the typical kids that wanna blow things up.

What a day, morning started with the great confirmation that GTA 5 is coming to PC and ends with the awesome news Sheffield Wednesday is being taken over by the current Lens/Baku owner! :)

I'm in the same boat. If it wasn't for Don Bradman Cricket I'd sell my PS3 and get a 4. Damn you Don Bradman!

I'm in the same boat. If it wasn't for Don Bradman Cricket I'd sell my PS3 and get a 4. Damn you Don Bradman!

If PS4 had DLNA support, I would of kept my PS4.
But now since FIFA is NG on PC, no need for a PS4 for a very very long time, will just keep my PS3 till it goes bust, but since I downgrade PS3's and repair them as a side job very little chance of that ever happening.

But really glad this is coming to PC, the mods will make this really good on PC, good job I didn't play this on PS3.

Last edited:
If this was out on ps4 in the next month or so I'd bite.
At the end of this year though I think I'd rather buy something new that I've never played before.

I will buy it one day, but most probably in march 2015 when they not much else to play/coming out.

Day one for me. I enjoyed it on the 360 but found the graphics just so poor compared to PC/PS4 games so really looking forward to this.

I used to do a bit of modding for GTA on the PC when i was into doing the PES stuff.

I made loads of realistic billboards :LOL:

Do they still mod the game to have really realistic looking cars?

I used to do a bit of modding for GTA on the PC when i was into doing the PES stuff.

I made loads of realistic billboards :LOL:

Do they still mod the game to have really realistic looking cars?

The cars on PC are very realistic and with the ICE Mod GTA 4 is one of the best looking games on PC.

But be prepared for big mods, the PC texture pack I have is 9GB, GTA 4 can very easily come to over 20GB of additional content if you want everything.

1842460-ice2011_7_19_5_36_36.png

original.jpg

gtaiv2011-07-2101-35-5nbh6.png

GTA-4-iCEnhancer-21.jpg

Now imagine how good GTA 5 will look....

Last edited:
I like the photorealistic look of the cars and buidlings of this GTA IV ICE mod, but if you have a look on the "ugly" characters, the total result is looking strange... :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom