Hacking the option file???

"Some of the gameplay and editing options have been severely stripped down for the 360 release (not even team or stadium names can be edited in PES6, although an option file has been released with changed team names, proving team names can be change with a hack[citation needed] In addition it is not possible to save replays on the Xbox 360 version despite the manual claiming that it can be done."

I supposed the above is what you are referring to, correct? I took it from that link you provided. If this is true, I would like to know where I can get my hands on this so called "Option File".

Hmmmm...

Yep yep...that's exactly what I'm talking about. I read it and now I'm interested in where to find this "option file" too..???

search at the PESfan foruns. I did it. You have to extract ii to the PC with a Xsata or a x360 device and then edit.
You can ONLY change player names though, nothing else. But its better than nothing.

search at the PESfan foruns. I did it. You have to extract ii to the PC with a Xsata or a x360 device and then edit.
You can ONLY change player names though, nothing else. But its better than nothing.
You can already edit the players name , position, age ,height, ability, special ability and all that in the edit mode.

I dont have the game yet, but from what I've heard you cannot edit anything for the xbox 360 version of the game, but you can on the xbox, ps2, and pc versions?

You can edit the stuff I posted above... I have the game Believe me you can edit the players stats and height weight name etc. Not appearence however.

Back
Top Bottom