Half-Life 2 (PC, Xbox)

NickSCFC

Banned
18 July 2003
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Stoke City/Liverpool
Jesus Christ, I have to say it, this is the BEST GAME EVER! I've played many games in my life, but nothing like this!

Everything about the game is perfect, it's like being in a movie at times it's that realistic! The atmosphere, the controls, the graphics, the sound, the physics, the story, all AAA.

This is a must have game for all Xbox and PC owners. Getting a 360? This should be your first game. This is a glimpse of what true next-gen games could be like, but don't expect many next-gen games to be as good as this.

10/10

half-life2_4.jpg

half-life2_2.jpg

Last edited:
Yep played the PC one a year ago and was blown away by it, if you haven't played it or don't plan to on PC get a hold of it any way you can, ferkin great game.

Yep me too. Great game though, altho agree with Mikey wasn't too keen on the Buggy/Water-craft sections.

Although still not as good as the first half life for me, nor F.E.A.R..

FD

Yeah, Half Life 1 was better, even Opposing Force was better than HL2 to me. Still, it is a great game. If your PC isn't good enough, I would strongly recommend it for the Xbox.

Yep F.E.A.R. is superb, the 2nd best FPS I've played.

Good story, action packed and there are loads of freaky moments throughout.

FD

Half Life, probably the ground breaking game for me, just the way it all panned out was fantastic.

Probably the first game to truly blow me away.

Have to admit I've fell away from the series though.

FD

Half Life, probably the ground breaking game for me, just the way it all panned out was fantastic.

Probably the first game to truly blow me away.

Have to admit I've fell away from the series though.

FD

Was reading some comments to the IGN 96% review of HL2 and many still believe it's a fantastic game to play even now.

The original HL also received 96%.

Half Life 2 does still look pretty good, especially when you're used to 360/PS3 visuals - it's obviously aged but not as badly as you might expect.

I haven't completed any of the Half Life games, I have them in my Steam library though so I'll get to it at some point - although I'm going to play Black Mesa first which is a fan-made remake of the original done Half Life in the Source engine (HL2 engine), and it's completely free;

http://www.blackmesasource.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom