hand ball?!

the_thing

ps3!
4 August 2004
Toronto
Juve, MU
was playing WE9 and i think i saw a handball. i crossed it into the box and my forward headed the ball but it hit the crossbar and bounced back and hit my playin on the arm, then the ref blew his whistle.
is it a handball or just a wierd foul?

I personally haven't seen a handball in this version mate so I can't confirm it but i won't rule it out either since from past experiences I know there is things that are rare and even after a month or two of playing some of us see for first time.

But I think handballs were taken out as they were too random and they're not existant in this version. That was probably stopped for another reason like a bullshit foul or something.

Have to admit I saw something weird myself like that and there was no other player near the man, so I assumed it was a handball.

FD

I think they're still in, I've had at least two free kicks given that have no other explanation.

Hi guys,

I can confirm it, THERE IS HANDBALL in WE9,i saw it,there was once the ball struck one of my player's hamd,and the opponents nearby waving to the ref as in real life,then the ref blew for a FK

Yup there is an animation where the opponent player(s) will turn to the referee and gesture as if to say "that was handball, surely", when the whistle is blown. I've only seen it once or twice at most though.

ClassicD said:
Yup there is an animation where the opponent player(s) will turn to the referee and gesture as if to say "that was handball, surely", when the whistle is blown. I've only seen it once or twice at most though.
Wow.. that's really cool man.

I haven't seen it yet but then I guess i'm wrong the_Thing it's in! :D

Yeah, I've had these situations too. Doesn't happen that often though, like in PES3 were my players made a handball every game.

I have seen handballs during replays that I played back manually but not during the automatic replays when a handball is committed and foul given to the opposition. It will be cool if Konami can replay such handball scene automatically so that we could see why a free kick or PK is awarded.

Cheers!!!

Back
Top Bottom