Happy 30th Birthday Wrighty (ol fella now)

Re: Happy Birthday FD (ol fella now)

I missed your birthday

Never mind happy birthday you fat Scottish C**t!!!

you know i don't mean it really

Happy birthday!!!

Happy 30th Birthday to Wrighty, tis a great day Wrighty, you have now joined the 3+'s and well it looks like there is a fair few of us here now.

Happy Birthday mate, many happy returns, cya in another 30 years with you in your 567th ML season with Atheletico Madrid, still on WE9 on the PS2, cause you cant get a decent game like the good old days ;)

Last edited:
Chris, happy birthday mate. It's great to hear about this, there's a card underway as well, but it might take time before it arrives. Strange how things happen don't you think? I couldn't have known we'f be this close by now. I mean, 4 years ago we didn't even know each other! Now we're close friends, having regular e-mail contact. 30 years old.... do you feel that you're wiser now? Most people seem to feel different once in their 30's. You probably won't feel that change so much, since you've always been wise. For you it's probably confirmation of something you already knew.
Anyway, I hope we can stay friends forever and just let me know when you want to have a chat, you have my e-mail address.

Bye Chris, happy, happy birthday

Back
Top Bottom