Happy New Year

Its 2007 in Poland. HAPPY NEW YEAR . my firework display was the biggest in my small town

OH YEAHH.

I wish everyone a healthy and wealthy and a happy new year

Dont wanna be a kiljoy or nothing but whats the point in all this happy new year rubish.When the world in such a state.I used to celebrate it but this year will be much the same as 2006 what with the world being full of hate,suffering,Global Warming etc etc

Im just fed up every years the same as the next.

The year 2007 will be as f***d up as 2006 how do people celebrate new year is beyond me

ps Hope i dont offend anyone with my what may seem aggressive opinions

Last edited:
So fucking glad 2006 has gone....... what a fucking shitty year it was.

yes I agree 2006 was a shite year. but I still have hope this one will be better.

I am so sad about global warming. I mean I love winter and snow and here: in 2050 there will be no snow :( ;(
unless the world ends in 2012 :)

yes I agree 2006 was a shite year. but I still have hope this one will be better.

I am so sad about global warming. I mean I love winter and snow and here: in 2050 there will be no snow :( ;(
unless the world ends in 2012 :)

Make that 2006 /2007 we aint seen f**k all snow wise yet here in the Uk.Usually we get some in Jan/Feb like most years.But i ave doubts this year will see anything.Global warming really dont mean we dont get snow surely its about if we do get it it ll be a lot worse

Make that 2006 /2007 we aint seen f**k all snow wise yet here in the Uk.Usually we get some in Jan/Feb like most years.But i ave doubts this year will see anything.Global warming really dont mean we dont get snow surely its about if we do get it it ll be a lot worse
There's been some years where we didn't get any snow in winter at all, the odd bit of frost and that's your lot, though last year we had snow in late February early March.

Snow isn't a winter dead-cert here no more.

Its 2007 in Poland. HAPPY NEW YEAR . my firework display was the biggest in my small town

OH YEAHH.

I wish everyone a healthy and wealthy and a happy new year

That message was posted at 0:19. How big was that fireworks display? Lets say you were outside at 0:10, it couldn't be any longer than a minute or three, because aftwerwards you had to post that message. I'm on to something here Bulwa--boy, you can't fool me. Biggest fireworks display...

ok joostebrood we started at 11:55 and we finished at 00:15. thats 20 minutes of pure fireworks which is a heck lot of time for a 5000 people town. :). We drinked outside.

matt2500000 yes maybe your right. I am hoping for snow and skiis

easyeaseyeasy if there is no nets there will be no bulwa-boy :D

Happy, Healthy New Year.

Anybody made any resolutions? So far the only one I've made is to watch Match Of The Day every week and not let the girlfriend interrupt it. ;)

Hmmm I'm so late I may as well wish everyone a Merry Christmas, please forgive I have had and still have the man flu... My eyes even hurt. sick most of the holidays and to top it off can't nick off work cos there's only two of us and were sooo feckin busy... 15 red bulls a day for me to wash down the pro plus!!

Back
Top Bottom