Happy Ramadan to all..

mad87mad

Legend!
25 December 2006
Hi
i just want to congratulate Muslims brothers & also non Muslims brothers in here ..
i hope that peace prevails all over the world :)
btw i'm fasting now :D

Salam bro. Good to see there are some muslims on here enjoying the holy month of Ramadhan! Inshallah, we'll enjoy Eid at the end of it. :D

I'm not Muslim, I'm Roman Catholic and I would like to wish an Happy Ramadan to all Muslim members from this forum if I may.

Peace and Love brothers! :)

Even though I have never fasted (or prayed) in 4 years, Happy Ramadan to all the Muslims in this forum.

Peace.

You born Muslim, too, SB?

Anyway, I'm a non-regligious Muslim who doesn't fast or pray or any of the other stuff but believe in god, peace and being a good person and would also like to congratulate all Muslim brothers from all around the world (From Turkey to Egypt to Morocco, to UK, Germany, US and everywhere) on this holy month and their fasting which is certainly NOT easy in hot weather and when playing sports especially.

I remember trying it a few years back for a week or so and the 'thirst' was definitely a bigger issue for me than the 'hunger'.

Yo PLF,

Yes, I was born as a muslim. I left it at the age of 16, when i started to view the world differently and found about certain things.

I just believe in living life as honesly as possible, being at peace with different kind of people and all that jazz. ;)

Btw, if you have any doubts about Islam, feel free to tell me so that I can try and enlighten you about it. It's more than a religion...

Back
Top Bottom