• other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

marukomu

Ecchi otoko
26 November 2005
Okayama, Japan
Man Utd, Stockport County
I mostly play the English Premeier league with Man utd. The one team that I can hardly ever beat is Bolton Wanderers. They are always so fast and intercept a lot and get the lucky bounces.
What team do you think is hardest to beat?

Last edited:
Oops clicked other then realised Everton is listed lol! Everton.. why? because they get a lot of lucky bounces and deflections that seem to pinball to their players! If the ball pings between 2 of my players it doesnt go to them! Everton are also flukey, scored an 110th minute goal againts me in a cup game yesterday to knock me out..... they kept fouling my players like mad but got away with it.

DJ

its all random, I played chelski 3 times last night, No way was ai gonna lose, the fuckers kept on cheating and i restarted if it was 0-0 borefest (usual PES5 dross) all the games were tight boring cheatfests for them, EVERY FUCKING rebound went to them, they hacked my plyers when thru on goal 6 or 7 times, not even a card, stupid ref didnt play the advantage when i was thru on goal etc.. then on the final game i banged in 6 goals. Go figure!

stupid game has no level of skill for the teams who are top of bottom of the leagues, its all random when it loads the game. the bottom team of the league will end up playing better than the top team when playing against you, but lose 15 games on spin when not playing you

JayM said:
Arsenal are usually pretty hard to beat for me, though Chelsea seem extremly easy (beat 5-0 with Newcastle on 6*)...

I beat Chelsea 5-2 today, without Rooney or Nistelrooy.(both blue arrows). I always have a good game against Arsenal. Usually win 2-1, 3-2. Always goals. Newcastle were difficult on PES4 because of Kluivert, but now I beat them easily.

Back
Top Bottom