Has anybody scored?

But even you can't guarantee that you will score goal off every free kick thats been taken less than 25yards,even if you do the same thing again.Thats why I say,these half chances are converted at a good rate!

OOoooooooooohhhhhhh!!!I scored a Free Kick Goal from 37meters only to be ruled out for foul!!!
Drogba did something near the wall,and referee whistled to cancel Lampard's and probably my best Free kick goal!

The keeper wouldn't have reacted properly if the whistle had already gone, I have had it a couple of times also.
If the foul didnt happen the keeper would have saved it.

Ohhhhhhhoooooohhhhh!!!!!!!! At Last I have scored a goal off a Free Kick!!Yesss At last!!I aimed at the corner of the net that's behind the wall,and through the wall(in between the shoulders of the players standing) by keeping the distance mark as my marker.The distance mark(22yards) was in between the shoulders of the player,then I kicked;the gauge was half of the half power,and with the gauge on I kept R2 and X pressed,and VOILAAAAA!!!!
To be very frank,this free kick must be changed,its damn hard.I have played PES6 games for more than 200 matches,and this is the first time that I scored off a free kick.This MUST be changed,it ruins the game in the sense that these half chances are not converted for most of the time!

Well, the trick is very simple as it was in PES5..
The up arrow gives the ball a lower trajectory
The down arrow gives it a higher trajectory
The :x: button makes it slower, hence ball dips down
The :triangle: button makes it faster hence the ball goes up
The left and right buttons make the ball curve left or right

You have to judge how much the ball is going to curve and the power depending on the freekick taker. I generally chek out the player attributes before taking a freekick. It helps to know the power of his freekick also.
I have scored many times with simply keeping the power at half or just above half.. Aim for the far corner over the wall..
Press SHOOT button just so that the power is halfway or little more (this is crucial)... Press down and left or right depending on how you want it to curve.. Press :triangle: to make it a little faster if the distance is more.. Else press :x: to make it slower if distance is less..

Hope this helps :mrgreen:

kingsrook14,this is the best way to summarize.Thanx a lot,I will try to score.So far scored thrice,two Legal goals from around 22yards and one Goal from 37yards thats been ruled out for Foul in around 250 matches I played.
Lets see if I can score more with your help.

To be honest, if you use Chelsea you haven't got the best selection of free kick takers and that may be why you hardly ever score free kicks.

That shouldn't be the case.Chelsea have Lampard,Ballack,Shevchenko,Joe Cole..Want some more?
But seriously I have even increased the stats of the player,but can't score goals off freekicks freely.

The Lampard run-up is the worst one to get up and over the wall and back down on target. Ballack, Shevchenko and Lampard all use this.
Joe Cole has crap accuracy and curl.

Just quit moaning and start practicing, you cannot remove the flaws in PES6.

Hello,I am not moaning or complaining,but I do practice a lot.Check out this video,I think I am not a novice player,all these have been scored in "TOP player";but somehow when it comes to freekick all of my expertise drowns.May be Oneday I too will be good at free kicks.
http://files.filefront.com//;7334786;;/

I have scored some crackers , but we need a new freekick system in PES. I've found that the halfway mark on the powerbar needs to be hit spot on to get the ball over the wall and on target, under that it hits the wall just over and its over the bar.

There is very little you can do to get a very powerful daisy cutter.

Can't remember if it was , all ready now for this boos and hisses, if it was FIFA but the game where you could move + mark around the ball. Bottom or Top right / left to get top or bottom spin on the ball and right or left to get curl. After you did that you hit the button for power, that or something like it is what is needed in PES for freekicks.

Back
Top Bottom