• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Has This Happened To You? Different Scores?

Asad

Non-League
26 February 2006
Hi,

I was playing someone today, and I went 3-0 up. Then the game froze in mid-play. No during a pause.

"A cheat" i thought, so jumped on the old headset. The guy put his on and we started talking.

It seems to him, I was "adjusting settings from a throw in" and only 1-0 up.

Its as if we were playing two different games but we could talk to each other.

Thankfully, the guy was kind enough to quit as he was 1-0 down, not to mention my higher ranking (So thanks again mate!)

Anyone else have this?

Could the game be connecting to someone else?

ronaldo10

League 1
4 April 2005
omg is it u mate? but that happent 2 days ago, or are we experiencing the same thing, when u where winning 1-0 up. i think u miss understood me (if it was u) it was a corner kick for me but drogba was taking the right corner kick, so i went to the setting put lampard on to take the corner, then the game froze, after that i could see someone was chating on my screen so i went to find out what was going on, as i didn't want u to think i was cheating as i was lossing, after that i quit the game, if its not u, then maybe that happent sometimes, which konami have to sorted out.
my gamer tag is PES5 if u can remember it if its not me then we still can have a game if u want? if u let me win hehe

Asad

Non-League
26 February 2006
no it wasnt you mate!

It happend today to me. But it was different because none of us went into the settings.

G

ghartman

Yep. This has happened to me twice now. Most recently I went 2-0 up then the game froze in the last minute of the game . On speaking to my opponent he told me that on his screen the score was 1-1.

Beardymagic

League 2
6 July 2004
England
Southend United!
This happened to me too... I went 1 up and then thought I won the ball and went up his end to earn a corner...only for the other guy to say during that time he had gone and scored an equaliser and then a player was floating in mid-air! He's a fair player so I know it was the dodgy online game to blame!

V

Violated Gerbil

I'll tell you what happened to me, my God I will tell you...

1-0 up in the first half of extra time. The guy lets the clock run down at half time and the game freezes. After a few hours, he gives in and starts playing CoD. I, yes I, the Violated Gerbil, get a disconnect against my good name AND I lose 0-3.

That Fish Face, or whatever he's called, who works for Konami should be punched in the gut repeatedly until he sorts this out.

Top Bottom