Hate it or love it:

Hate it or love it? ( the automatic R2 stepover )

• Total voters

Puschkin

League 2
30 July 2005
Krapina, Croatia
Real Madrid, Dinamo ZG
I just wanted to know how many people feel the same way about the new automatic stepover. I personally think it is great! It is so realistic! Today I watched Arsenal-Chelsea C.S. game, and when the camera zoomed a little, I could see that most of the players use stepover every two seconds! Awsome!!!

I don't know why people don't get this...

Konami have changed it JUST for the bloody PSP. NOT FOR REALISIM….

It would have never been changed if the PSP didn’t exist, this is a fact, this is true, and if you think it is not, then you are so wrong!

Give me just one proof that proves what I am saying is wrong…

Last edited by a moderator:
Six hundred and sixty six said:
I don't know why people don't get this...

Konami have changed it JUST for the bloody PSP. NOT FOR REALISIM….

It would have never been changed if the PSP didn’t exist, this is a fact, this is true, and if you think it is not, then you are so wrong!

Give me just one proof that proves what I am saying is wrong…

try to do stepovers in that amount in PES4. You must hold R2 nonstop, and then you can not do other things. This is how I see it.

Six hundred and sixty six said:

Give me just one proof that what I am saying is wrong…

lmao

Oh well. I'm actually enjoying the game quite abit at the moment despite, what I would call this, complete fuck up by konami. Yeah I hate it.

The animation is really, really ugly and i dont know what its supposed to look like. Its a cheap move to begin with that is far too effective and now they made it automatic. I've always hated these automatic moves but atleast the 2 feet dribble, for an example, could be turned off. [yeah before I start playing every version I go through the edit screen for 2 hours removing that ability for each and every player I can find lmao]

As I see it We9 so far is a major improvement for my personal experience and I do like the game quite abit as I've said. But the dribbling part just isnt at level of the old psx games. Still a top class game.

Last edited:
bulldrig said:
complete fuck up by konami.

So true, they remind me of what they did in MGS 2, when you play with snake for like only the first 20 mints of the game, and continue the whole game with a new blonde guy…

Back
Top Bottom