Have a Evo-Web Merry Xmas

When my grandmother was still fit enough for this kind of things, we used to start with all family at her house around 1pm to leave the table only around 5pm. #frenchchistmasdinner

Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited:
Here's wishing a better 2021 to everyone.
He hasn't been that good to my daughter honestly. He didn't bring her the PS5 she asked for in her letter.
Poor baby, she's less than two months old and she's already been let down big time. :WHISTLE:
There is not the English equivalent of the greek phrase we use, for someone that becomes a parent, (at least i do not know it). So i wish you the best for your baby girl and to be always as healthy, happy, lucky, as possible.

I hope it makes some sense!!! ;)

Happy new year! 🥂
2020 has been a rollercoaster for me, but even with all its bad things it ended up being the best year of my life for now.

I know there's many people for which 2020 has been a nightmare, and it's especially to them that my wish goes out: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Happy new year to you all!
One of the things that kept me going through the year was modding and participating more than ever in the forum :D
Hope we can soon go back to normal life.

Ladys and gentlemen, make your christmas gifts and presents (and socks) ready! Only one week and santa is coming home.

🎅🦆🦅🎄⛄🍗🍰☕🍻🥂💖

edit: PS: maybe bring santa the amazing crap eFootball 2022 for us...

So apparently it's that time of the year again... Time to wrap another year up I guess and see who's been good and who's been bad.
How is Santa going to find you this year? Mind you, font matters. In a case I'd be waiting with joy, in the other... I'd rather not be at home when the time comes.

RNiix8C.png
<------->
zPvU92g.png

So apparently it's that time of the year again... Time to wrap another year up I guess and see who's been good and who's been bad.
How is Santa going to find you this year? Mind you, font matters. In a case I'd be waiting with joy, in the other... I'd rather not be at home when the time comes.

RNiix8C.png
<------->
zPvU92g.png
Easy answer. My good one on the left and the other one (black soul) on the right. 🤐🤡👹

Back
Top Bottom