Have you/Will you switch

Mike83

Witty Comment
4 September 2006
St. Helens
Liverpool
Have you/Will you switch the RB and RT around, and the LB and LT?

I have, making the trigger buttons sprint and change player, rather than the shoulder buttons like it is by default.

FleaFly

Conference
19 August 2006
Mike83 said:
I did it to mimic the xbox one controls, which used the trigger buttons as switch and sprint.
I did that on pes 5 too, since I'm playing it on the 360.
and this is much better than xbox 1 controls, where you had that stupid black button. Now it's possible to supercancel shots \\:o/

julien

is just your type
20 June 2004
490 Madison
FleaFly said:
and this is much better than xbox 1 controls, where you had that stupid black button. Now it's possible to supercancel shots \\:o/
same here, switched it since pes5

mazanga

League 1
12 October 2003
Groningen, Holland
I used to play with a converter on xboxlive. It allowed me to use my ps2 pad but i had to switch R1 with R2 or L1 with L2. I started using L2 to switch players and have gotten used to it. So now i play the same way when i use the 360 pad.

I think it would be harder to switch R1 and R2 though because you really have to use them both as opposed to the left shoulder buttons.

Kiske

League 2
19 March 2003
Switzerland
AS Roma
I did it too.

At first I tried to keep the same controls as the PS2 pad, but I'm feeling better using the trigger for sprint and player selection.
(Btw... manual player selection)

thierrysmith

Non-League
2 October 2006
This is the first footy game i've played on an xbox, I did change the buttons round, but i couldn't sprint/dash as well so i changed it back.
The LB button is a bit close to the analogue stick but i'm getting used to it.

spygyper

Conference
8 April 2005
Liverpool
FleaFly said:
Exactly that reason too...just getting used to opposite way of changinging attcking/defensive mind now...should take all of 20 minutes..:D

Top Bottom