Have you/Will you switch

Mike83

Witty Comment
4 September 2006
St. Helens
Liverpool
Have you/Will you switch the RB and RT around, and the LB and LT?

I have, making the trigger buttons sprint and change player, rather than the shoulder buttons like it is by default.

Mike83 said:
I did it to mimic the xbox one controls, which used the trigger buttons as switch and sprint.

I did that on pes 5 too, since I'm playing it on the 360.
and this is much better than xbox 1 controls, where you had that stupid black button. Now it's possible to supercancel shots \\:o/

FleaFly said:
and this is much better than xbox 1 controls, where you had that stupid black button. Now it's possible to supercancel shots \\:o/

same here, switched it since pes5

I used to play with a converter on xboxlive. It allowed me to use my ps2 pad but i had to switch R1 with R2 or L1 with L2. I started using L2 to switch players and have gotten used to it. So now i play the same way when i use the 360 pad.

I think it would be harder to switch R1 and R2 though because you really have to use them both as opposed to the left shoulder buttons.

I did it too.

At first I tried to keep the same controls as the PS2 pad, but I'm feeling better using the trigger for sprint and player selection.
(Btw... manual player selection)

This is the first footy game i've played on an xbox, I did change the buttons round, but i couldn't sprint/dash as well so i changed it back.
The LB button is a bit close to the analogue stick but i'm getting used to it.

FleaFly said:

Exactly that reason too...just getting used to opposite way of changinging attcking/defensive mind now...should take all of 20 minutes..:D

Back
Top Bottom