Having 2 PES4 on the PC

R

renatus

is it possible to install 2x pes4?
i have two disk drives..

I read somewhere that you can copy the dat and save folders so that you have one of each for each of your patches, since that's where the patches/optionfiles go. It makes sense that this might work, but I'm not sure...I'll try it a bit later myself.

brc1 said:
I read somewhere that you can copy the dat and save folders so that you have one of each for each of your patches, since that's where the patches/optionfiles go. It makes sense that this might work, but I'm not sure...I'll try it a bit later myself.

have u tried it ?? whats result ?

I just tried it and it works like a charm. Within seconds I can switch between two patches, having installed the game only once on my hard drive.

i have method too.. its works different 3 patches (or more if want..)

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (One Folder Name)

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 British Patch (Another Folder Name)

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Obsession Patch (Another Folder Name)

This is how i have mine. when i want to play with the British patch i rename Pro Evolution Soccer 4 to Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Original and then rename my Pro Evolution Soccer 4 British Patch to Pro Evolution Soccer 4.

This would then look like this ...

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (Previously British Patch)

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Original (Previously Pro Evolution Soccer 4)

and voila .... its as simple as that. :lmao:

Kotp said:
Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (One Folder Name)

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 British Patch (Another Folder Name)

This is how i have mine. when i want to play with the British patch i rename Pro Evolution Soccer 4 to Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Original and then rename my Pro Evolution Soccer 4 British Patch to Pro Evolution Soccer 4.

This would then look like this ...

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (Previously British Patch)

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Original (Previously Pro Evolution Soccer 4)

and voila .... its as simple as that. :lmao:

this is hard work mate.. my method is very easy .. just only click shortcut on desktop , what the want to play with patch ... dont need rename folder.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
suatcagdas said:
just only click shortcut on desktop , what the want to play with patch ... dont need rename folder.. :)

Do you mean that you have more than one shortcut to the game on your desktop?

brc1 said:
Do you mean that you have more than one shortcut to the game on your desktop?

i have made batch file for each patch.. and copy them to main game folder .. created shortcut to desktop these... an example ; i wanna play with original game , click to original shortcut ... i wanna play with Ultimate Patch , click to Ultimate patch shortcut... just that.. its very easy .. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
suatcagdas said:
this is hard work mate.. my method is very easy .. just only click shortcut on desktop , what the want to play with patch ... dont need rename folder.. :)

Very simple if you know what your doing. Pain in the ass if you dont. If you were to take the time to explain fully what you mean by creating a batch file etc ... and how it all works im sure everyone would be most appreciative.

Back
Top Bottom