Having problems after applying Superpatch 2.0

Templar2K5

Conference
1 November 2005
UK
Tottenham Hotspur
Hi everyone, I've just had to do a reinstall of Windows XP, after some nasty spyware got on my machine. Sadly, this means I have had to reinstall all of my PES 5 addons. However, after reinstalling Superpatch 2.0 the PC crashes when I try to change my control settings. Why is this?

I have cleaned out my out my saves folder, and just left the option file, and a few other files. I have also deleted all of the Superpatch files, and reinstalled them, but with no luck. Please help me! Thanks.

not sure y it crashes but if you go into a game then set up ure controller and then quit it will save ure settings

Peter Eyres said:
this is a well known bug, and was mentioned in the readme. Just change the control settings in a game

Excellent advice. Thanks for the help.

Peter Eyres said:
this is a well known bug, and was mentioned in the readme. Just change the control settings in a game

I'm having the same problem when applying the Superpatch. How do you change the controls "ingame" How will the game find my PS2 pad when I'm in a game as well? Thanks :)

i have a different problem. i applied the patch but as soon and the match is about to start the game crashes. i cleared out my repalays and master league files from the save folder. What to do?

tdog said:
i have a different problem. i applied the patch but as soon and the match is about to start the game crashes. i cleared out my repalays and master league files from the save folder. What to do?

i have the same problem bro and i have been so fed up with... i cant apply a patch.

i downloaded superpatch 2.0 to see if that would work as it already has the footballs installed in the 0_text.afs file... so i downloaded the 0_text.afs and file and replaced my one but when i load a match or training or edit mode the game just crashes... Does anyone know the problem....

THe same happens for Kickoff 2k6 patch ... i can see the nike balls when i have to choose them before a match but the same thing happens when i go to a match,trainig or edit mode....

PLEASE I BEG SOMEONE TO HELP ME >>>> I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME MORE REALISTICLY:( :( :( :(

My game starts crashing now, help.
This all happened because I upgraded my RAM.

I started with 512MB (x2 256mb), then one burnt out so I was left with 256MB. Both these memory still allowed me to play the game, albeit with some jumpy framerates and slowdown for the 256MB.

I decided to up my RAM to 2GB (x2 1GB) and now when I'm in a match (after the entrance intro) the game will suddenly crash. I think it crashes to window 10 or 15 seconds into the match.

Can anyone help, please?

marukomu said:
try reloading your graphics card

i updaated my drivers for my card (if its that u meant) and still no luck. i must be the patch cause when i reinstalled d game it works fine but with super patch 2 or 3 it crashes. can anyone render assistance

i loaded superpatch 1.1 and the same thing happened to me. I had to buy a new graphics card (my original was not good enough)and now it works great with superpatch 3.0

Back
Top Bottom