hd advanced 3.0

hazza d

Non-League
6 March 2005
i have a patched copy of we 10 and im thinking of buying a hard drive kit. im just wondering if i could copy the patched game onto the hard rive and play it without the disc. hope this makes sense. thanks in advance.

how would i do it though. would i put the hd advance disc in, then select copy then put the swap magic disc in, and the put the we 10 disc in. cheers

load up the softarre for the HD the copy the game to the HD and then enjoy and play

but you must transfer the game to HDD first. many ways to do it like directly copy it from disk, ftp, direct connect pc to HDD, etc.

if u have a 'modified' machine then you can just insert the copy and convert it to HD, if your ps2 inst 'modified' you can use HD Dump software and transfer the ISO over from your pc to the ps2 via network cable.

i dont understand. would swap magic work or is that not 'qualified' as a modded ps2. does anyone have hd avance on here

It will work but transfering games to the hard drive using your PS2 will really eat the laser up. Best and fastest way would be to invest in an external hard drive enclosure by which you can transfer WE10 to your hard drive in 2mins(usb 2.0).
This should give you some help aswell www.ps2-scene.org

can i put we 10 on a playstation 2 hard drive(whilst it is in the ps2,connected to the network adapter) using swap magic. if i can could someone give me instructions how to do it.

only way you can transfer a burnt disc to hd is with a modded ps2

if your ps2 isn't chipped then you can either connect the hd to your pc and transfer the patched iso with winhiip or other ps2 hd software or you can transfer over ftp which is slower

hazza d said:
can i put we 10 on a playstation 2 hard drive(whilst it is in the ps2,connected to the network adapter) using swap magic. if i can could someone give me instructions how to do it.

could someone just answer this quuestion please. Yes or No. Thanks

fishcake said:
only way you can transfer a burnt disc to hd is with a modded ps2

if your ps2 isn't chipped then you can either connect the hd to your pc and transfer the patched iso with winhiip or other ps2 hd software or you can transfer over ftp which is slower
not true, i had a chipped ps2 and HDadvance will still not recgonize a burnt disk if i try to install it, i have to transfer the iso to my hd via usb on my pc

make a .iso of the game and pass it to your HD through winhiip, its WAYYYY faster than copying with your ps2 (from 20-40mins to 2-5mins)
plus the ps2 lens suck for that

Back
Top Bottom