HEADERS

H

H4wk3y3

I own every game in the series dating back to iss on snes and I consider myself very good at the game. However, I just recently got pes5 and have played a season in 6*, and I didn't score one header all season. I don't cross on corners any more because I am lucky to even win a header. What is the tactic for this version? I would appreciate a short cut rather than learnin for myself.
Thanks

You can no longer just hit shoot when the ball is coming in and automatically. I often find as the ball is coming in I'll hit L1 and switch to a different player and then place him in line and score with him instead. You really need to predict the trajectory (spl?) of the ball and position you player well.

Yeah, I have noticed that too and R2 player positioning was in WE8 as well but worked a lot better. In PES5 the referee will stop the game too often or your player will just touch the other player and will rebound. I hate this new gameplay, I takes the control out of your players, automatic step-sides? Sucks! Seriusly, I am event thinking about switching FIFA 06.

Back
Top Bottom