Heads up Guys **CAUTION** for people playing WE9 Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johan

The reason why I'm making this thread is because I feel like people who play this game online should REALLY know whats going on.

Username HIMA which you might see in Loby 04 late at night is a user who very well is also registered here under the name of hmaa81. With that being said I just want to CONFIRM that HIMA is a bigtime cheater, who cares about rankings and just plays himself. I have more enough of witnesses that saw what happened last night and jumbo (SG-jumbo) can confirm this aswell.

Basicly what he does is plays himself. Every game I've carefully followed him he plays new (just registered) usernames with 0 games, 0 wins, 0 draws etc..and they are mostly 5 min games. Now he likes to be cool so HIMA chooses Saudi Arabia vs Brazim (again himself). Everyscore finishes up 0-1 for HIMA. Here are some usernames he used last night to play himself:

DIDA76
RiverP
CarlosR

and many more I forgot them. Either he has two PS2's and plays himself or someone is helping him with this but there SHOULD be something that can be done. I think jumbo reported him to KONAMI about this issue and I really think his IP should be banned from these boards. The kid doesn't have any skills and its sad to see this happening in our WE Online community.

HIMA - your cheating days are OVER - Mark my words !

Sad but true. The user by the name HIMA, who is ranked #2 and a member of this forum, cheats to get his rank up.

We were in Lobby 5 last night from around 11pm to 2am watching his tactics. He does in fact have 2 playstation 2's. He creates a new user name after each game and then beats it 1-0 with Saudi Arabia in a 5 min game.

After each game, HIMA would get back in the lobby and then after a few mintues a new user name would appear at the bottom of the user list with 0 stats and HIMA would play him(=self).

The usernames he used last night while I and a few other people including johan were watching, are:

oscybel, riverP, LIONCORDIS, Carlosr, Dida79, ERZ_98

53 winning streak? Over 800 games played?

HIMA I msg'ed you countless times last night to play me. You scared to get your Brazil beaten with Ajax? Oh wait, you were busy ranking up...

LOL

another of hima's id ia Ababababab or something, i actually played him and dicked all over him, he is terrible, but most of the guys in the top 10 are

jumbo said:
hey Gaza, i saw you online last night. We should play again. I alaways enjoy playing against the Evo guys.

Hey Jumbo,

Wasn't on last night.. I was Sunday for a while but not terribly late.

yeah we should play again. I only get a few online games in a week it seems.

I played him the other night...he picks Brazil and then a friend joins him. I don't really care about playing 2v1, but it would be nice if he asked. I pick Ireland. Bottomline = he sucks. I knew within a few seconds of playing him that he must have cheated to get that many wins, as he is a pure amateur.

jumbo said:
yes, sunday.

Yeah I played about 5 games sunday.. I was in the middle of a 1-1 game, boro v roma, and my cousin makes a surprise visit to my house (he lives in germany) and I had to just walk away from the game, I ended up loosing 2-1. Thought it was strange that he had trouble getting a goal vs a un maned ps2.

Definately sucks, when you get calls, or visitors and you cant pause the game etc :)

Gascoigne USA said:
Yeah I played about 5 games sunday.. I was in the middle of a 1-1 game, boro v roma, and my cousin makes a surprise visit to my house (he lives in germany) and I had to just walk away from the game, I ended up loosing 2-1. Thought it was strange that he had trouble getting a goal vs a un maned ps2.

Definately sucks, when you get calls, or visitors and you cant pause the game etc :)

That's why I always put it out of play if I see someone is trying to pause :)

Ezio

Yeah its a good thing and a bad thing. I think most pauses are to make subs or formation changes.. so I dont want to put it out, or for someone to put it out for me. But can't have it both ways. No to mention had time liimit set to normal, and I prefer long so if people like myself, that have a life, responsibilities etc can pause it for a min :)

i have about 30 friends on my friends list..now on i only play em..

and jumbo no more Liverpool FC Porto will rule the WE9 Online gaming experience :)

He's banned now. His IP is 140.251.33.81.

Do whatever you want with it. I hate cheaters.

Well folks it looks like he's one lonely college boy who uses his school's ISP to play online. Cornell University - he's either in Itacha or New York campus. This network is very hard to break in as its very secured and uses various unix flavor operating systems. Oh at least we have his IP addy so jumbo write it down to KONAMI..they might ban him from servers.

IP address: 140.251.33.81
Host name: mac117962.med.cornell.edu

INFO:

<@faax> OrgName: Joan and Sanford I. Weill Medical College and Graduate School of Medical Sciences of Cornell University
<@faax> OrgID: JOANAN
<@faax> Address: 1300 York Avenue
<@faax> City: New York
<@faax> StateProv: NY
<@faax> PostalCode: 10021
<@faax> Country: US
<@faax> NetRange: 140.251.0.0 - 140.251.255.255
<@faax> CIDR: 140.251.0.0/16
<@faax> NetName: CUMC
<@faax> NetHandle: NET-140-251-0-0-1
<@faax> Parent: NET-140-0-0-0-0
<@faax> NetType: Direct Assignment
<@faax> NameServer: DNS.MED.CORNELL.EDU
<@faax> NameServer: DNS2.MED.CORNELL.EDU
<@faax> NameServer: DNS.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
<@faax> NameServer: CC.ROCHESTER.EDU
<@faax> Comment:
<@faax> RegDate: 1990-06-29
<@faax> Updated: 2002-11-14

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember correctly he once said he hated laggers and wanted to play against evo-web people only.. I guess that comment didn't help to make people think he isn't a cheater..

But why you bother about ranking? Everybody knows that the ranking system sucks. If the guy wants to be #1 in that way, it is up to him. An average smart guy will realise that a 53 streak is not a real one, I know people that rocks the house and never have had a streak like that lol.

i think we are just annoyed at the Hypocrisy of him, as he opened a thread on here saying how he hated cheaters and asking people to play him and he was really good etc etc. But when you play him (thats if he is not playing himself), he goes as brazil, lags all the time and is generally rubbish

Putuco Malo said:
But why you bother about ranking? Everybody knows that the ranking system sucks. If the guy wants to be #1 in that way, it is up to him. An average smart guy will realise that a 53 streak is not a real one, I know people that rocks the house and never have had a streak like that lol.

Because unfortunately to some of the children online it means something to them.

Ezio

Alternatively more than one person might be using the screen name, younger siblings for example. There's often more than one explanation.

Mart said:
Alternatively more than one person might be using the screen name, younger siblings for example. There's often more than one explanation.

This sibling of which you are speaking of is only himself mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom