Hello,formation..............

R

Ryuken25

Hello.
A powerful alignment in the middle field and attacks?
Greetings

Hello... Do it now Zygalski damn you........ :lol:

I play a 3-5-2 formation on one of my two options, I find it great for getting goals as well as defending from the midfield, as long as your back three are quick!!

Last edited:
Nick Cave said:
Hello... Do it now Zygalski damn you........ :lol:

I play a 3-5-2 formation on one of my two options, I find it great for getting goals as well as defending from the midfield, as long as your back three are quick!!
you publish positions?

i use to ALWAYS play a 4-3-3 in winning eleven 8+9, counter attacks were deadly especially if you had two amazing wingers and an excellent target man (e.g. barca - messi, ronaldinho, eto & chelsea - joe cole, robben, drogba/crespo) But WE10 i usually play this -
X

X X X
X X X
X X X

X

4-4-2 w/ 4 back, 1 DM, 2 CM's, 1 OM, 1 ST, and 1 CF - gives me dominance of the midfield and the wide ST gives me that option to cut in from width. 4-3-3's dont work in WE 10 as they did in previous versions

****Sorry*** ignore the crosses, i tried drawing a formation but it came out looking like crap - 4-4-2 is ure answer

vik_sohonie said:
****Sorry*** ignore the crosses, i tried drawing a formation but it came out looking like crap - 4-4-2 is ure answer
Ok friends

3-5-2 !
the best choice to attack and control the midfield.

burti35 said:
most powerful 3-5-2 . like this > DMF guards back, SMF left, SMF right, OMF 2 pieces .
Hello.
Is :
GK
CB CB CB

DMF

RWB

LWB

OMF OMF

CF CF

Is ok the formation???
You edit position????
Greetings

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryuken25 said:
Hello.
Is :
GK
CB CB CB

DMF

RWB

LWB

OMF OMF

CF CF

Is ok the formation???
You edit position????
Greetings
yes you got system . :applause: I mean fully this:
GK
CB CB
DMF
RMF LMF
OMF OMF
CF CF​

Last edited:
I run a 3-4-2-1 with the defense playing close to my own goal and two guys hanging back in the midfield of my own side, i send the rest on attack. Usually works although i sometimes get breakaway situations. I know crap about soccer as I am Puerto Rican and American....both mean i know crap about it...but i love this sport so much!

burti35 said:
yes but OMF players a little more forward..
Hello.
individual configuration that you put the players?
Salud2

Have you condsidered going for a 4-4-2 as your default formation, but then creating formation A and B for your strategies?
You can create a very attacking formation for A - when you are behind in games, and a very defensive B for when you are defending a tight lead.

dougiedonut said:
Have you condsidered going for a 4-4-2 as your default formation, but then creating formation A and B for your strategies?
You can create a very attacking formation for A - when you are behind in games, and a very defensive B for when you are defending a tight lead.
since one becomes?

Ryuken25 said:
Hello.
individual configuration that you put the players?
Salud2
if you want to know my offensive two players; Yeste and Insua.
my full squad: GK-Cech, CB-Luisao,Sirkael ,SB- (L)Balzaretti, (R) Salgado, DMF-Helguera, SMF (R) Rubinho, SMF (L) Yeste, OMF Insua, FW-Ronaldo and Adriano. You see that I use 4-4-2 formation mostly. But when I play with powerful teams (Chelsea, AC Milan, Barcelona, Internazionale Milan,Arsenal, Man Utd) I turn my formation 3-5-2. Because midfield needs more pressure against powerful teams. My team is REAL MADRID. My substitue players: CB-Servet Cetin, Meija, SB-R Carlos, OMF-Matsui,Zidane, FW-L.Pereira, Soldado, GK-Yohan pele. ı cant remember my 2-3 substitue players for now.

Last edited:
burti35 said:
if you want to know my offensive two players; Yeste and Insua.
my full squad: GK-Cech, CB-Luisao,Sirkael ,SB- (L)Balzaretti, (R) Salgado, DMF-Helguera, SMF (R) Rubinho, SMF (L) Yeste, OMF Insua, FW-Ronaldo and Adriano. You see that I use 4-4-2 formation mostly. But when I play with powerful teams (Chelsea, AC Milan, Barcelona, Internazionale Milan,Arsenal, Man Utd) I turn my formation 3-5-2. Because midfield needs more pressure against powerful teams. My team is REAL MADRID. My substitue players: CB-Servet Cetin, Meija, SB-R Carlos, OMF-Matsui,Zidane, FW-L.Pereira, Soldado, GK-Yohan pele. ı cant remember my 2-3 substitue players for now.
3-5-2 better?

i play 4-3-3

GK
RSB CB CB LSB
DMF
CMF CMF
RWG CF LWG

or 4-1-2-3

GK
RSB CB CB CB LSB
DMF
RMF LMF
ST
CF CF

depends on who's fit or in form.. most important players in my formation are the DMF and ST. (i score a lot of goals streaking in from the middle/playing 1-2 from the wings).

3-3-1-3 is the best scoring formation.

I morph mine into a 5-4-1 and then break on the counter and change back to 3-3-1-3.

I've been toying around with a 4-3-3 that has a RWB and a LSB instead of 2 SB's.

I'll post a screenshot when I can tweak it to be effective.

Back
Top Bottom