Hello!

T

The Original Spikester

Yay! I exist! Darn, I missed out an i in my name :(

Hey ho...

Any of the old skool gamefaqers here?

BTW *Spoilers*

What do you think of the unlockable dog heads in PES 5??

Hello Mate.

I thought we'd lost you forever, but you have been found!!! :D

We can get that name sorted no bother, I'll hget Mart onto it. ;)

Easy fella, long time no is hearing!

Was skipping through the PES 2 message board and robertyland had revived PV vs SG topic, Mart has a hint of a signature there. so's be being a genious an all that....

So now you are a mod, do I have to calls you sir? :D

What news from yonder?

And yes make me Original not Orginal, might as well be oranges011 or somemink...

Yeah, we've given up on the GameFAQs these days, well I have anyway. It just paid the price of PES gaining popularity over the years, and the fact the oldies moved on. :)

Things are slightly different around here though, we run a tight ship and keep the crap to a minimum. :salute:
So tell you what, best place to start an old skool thread is in the Off-Topic section. ;)

Not many of the old guard here anyway, just myself and Mart mainly, Teach is off canoodling with that female of his and the other guys just aren't members here I dont think. The golden era is over. :(

Welcome, Spikey. Please note that this is off-topic so I will have to ban you. Sorry about that but I did sort the name out.

EDIT: Moved the topic now so no banning this time. I'm watching you though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blimey, Teach is still love struck, well good on 'im... Am the same meself, though betting a night out on the Seagulls vs Canaries match was plain dumb :( (she's a Norwich burd).

So I'm banned yet not banned??? Where is da social topic bit on this site?

No wonder there's not many old guard knocking around, what with Fuehrer Mart on the scene. Bit of power to his head and say no more... ;)

Easy CWright, I have my bearings now. Just going through the Noobie warm up. I'll be up and running with some wittyness soon.

:D

Dont you worry Hutch, he's way above you mate. ;)

You're now in the Social place Spikey, you can do the usual random things in here, and even use the naughty words as well, if you please. :D

Yeah Teach has been consumed by the love bug, not even caught him on MSN in the last month or so, sad state of affairs really. I think Mr.Blackburn RedHot can still be found around the FAQs a bit these days but I couldn't tell you for sure. Se7 is still a cock, but not a member here either ;) and Chris and ihatem are two fellow tax dodgers these days, so they're busy experimenting with other men and acting on those urges they had for so many years before. :lol:

Good to have you aboard though mate, hope to see more of you around here. ;)

Any friend of Dar and Mart is a friend of mine, dont get too close tho ;)

I must be missing something here, but welcome anyway. Just one thing - when you say the old days, do you mean pre-2000 or a couple of years ago?

Yay social place, naughty words?! you mean such as 'insolent'? Hmm... let's try that again 'INSOLENT'

Wow, not banned or marked for moderation, me likes. ;)

How about Rainy? I saw him on faqs a while ago, most enigmatic.

As for Chris & Ihate - always thought they were a pair of Barrymores *ah... fond mammeries*

Yeah, I might even chip in with the odd useful titbit (now I'm getting into being rude!) - Like the unlockable dogs heads in PES5 - one of 'em reminds me of a gal I once knew... :D

Crayon...

My Pes history goes way back to the days of ISS on the SNES, chopping down Valderama with his big hair until he could limp lamely around the pitch still makes me chortle to myself (must seek help).

As for Marty Pants and Dar, must be around 01 that I first heard of the fellas. Now days I'm just like a dose of the clap... turn up when you least expect it....

So is there a spackers guide to the smilies at the side?

Had a nice night in A & E last night, mate broke his ankle playing 5s. No pretty nurses, I'm not planning on getting injured for a while until NHS policy improves.

How's that leg of yours these days? Back to what it was before?

Rainy I had heard made an appearance alright, but he's an even more rare case of the clap than you. A modern mystery indeed.
The other two, well I couldn't have said it better myself, Barrymore's, haha. :lol:

I believe it was 01 alright, before PES1 was gonna drop we all decided to make the hetro interweb-massive love on teh FAQs.Good times. :applause:

How's that leg of yours these days? Back to what it was before?

Leg is good, played in a tournament in Ghent two weeks ago, considering I was the second youngest in our team (at a mighty 32 these days :(), with a skeleton squad of 9, we done well to come joint third.

Have to admit the leg gave way to being severely knackered at game four (five games in one day is enuff for even the fittest). Still good crack, although the lads are still ribbing me for 'accidentally' booking a sleezey love hotel that normally charges by the hour next to the train station on the first night - the place smelt of fabreeze and one of the lads had trouble working out why his room had a vibrating bed.... :D

Still, thinking of getting involved in another season of sunday clogging for old times sake.

How's things with you miiiister?

Have you got hold of PES 5?

ahh Gamefaqs....thats how I found this place. ClassicD made a post about editing players, so I followed his link and it brought me here... this was WE5/6 by the way.

Same...found this through gamefaqs. I remember there being a pic of Arsenal playing in that wicked blue away kit (you know, the one where it was dark blue fading into a light blue). I was like WHOOOAAA!!!1111

I remember there being a lot of fuss about a super Premier League patch which replaces all EPL kits or something - but it didn't work out apparently...I think the editing team moved on a lot since then ;)

Last edited:
Ah, Gamefaqs, PES Boards 1 to 3 were the days, I still taunt the septics on the war on terrorism board - so thick yet arrogant. Gotta luv 'em...

Who remembers winding up the FIFA boys when pretending to be yanks and talking about soccerball? Things like improving the game by making it zonal and the greatest team from London being Aston Villa Rovers :D

So who here has unlocked the chicken cup???

Back
Top Bottom