[Help] EA Sports Football (Soccer) Collection

-cRoNoS-

LaLiga Santander
2 November 2009
Spain
F.C. Barcelona
Hello everybody, I have a bunch of games of FIFA and PES, but I'm collecting a special ones too.

I know about this ones:
The F.A. Premier League Stars
The F.A. Premier League Stars 2001
Bundesliga Stars 2000
Bundesliga Stars 2001
Primera División Stars
Primera División Stars 2001
LNF Stars 2001

Do you know if exists other versions like that ones? Thank you!

Last edited:
I found the LNF Stars 2001 too. Strange is I don't found for the italian league.

Used to love FA Premier League Stars, with the Ministry of Sound music and everything! Didn't it have all the Premier League stadia (way before the FIFA series did)?

Might have to look up a video of it on YouTube but it'll no doubt destroy all the memories...

Maybe someone know where I can buy online the The F.A. Premier League Stars 2001? (The old one, not the classic version). I looked already on ebay.co.uk and don't luck.

Good luck :) If not I'm sure some kind soul here from the UK could send it on to you in Spain :)

Finally I had luck, they put the product on Ebay for me, so they can ship to Spain, already bought! Yay!

Anyway @Tunizizou maybe can help me with the LNF Stars 2001, because I "bought" one on PriceMinister but the vendor don't answer.

Ok, the vendor says he already sold it long time ago, so I'm still looking for the LNF Stars 2001.

I changued the tittle of the thread, those are the ones I'm still looking for complete it:
- The FA Premier League Football Manager 2001(Big Box PC Version, not classic version)
- LNF Stars 2001 (Big Box PC Version)

Maybe someone can help me to get those, thanks!

Warning:
- I already looked on Amazon.co.uk and Ebay.co.uk for UK game.
- I already looked on Amazon.fr, Ebay.fr, PriceMinister, Leboncoin.fr.

Back
Top Bottom