Help! Game crashes

parkjisung13

Non-League
13 January 2006
For some odd reason PES6 crashes when I double-click on the desktop shortcut. I get a message that says PES6.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. I don't understand why this happens. I thought it was the patches I installed so I completely un-installed and re-installed the game but this didn't fix the problem. Could somebody help me please?

odd, im having that same problem (sort of), after i installed the super patch, whenever i am due to play man city, the game crashes out to windows and gives me the exact smae message. if i uninstall the patch i can play it fine.......ill keep looking for a solution and post back what i find, incase it helps.

I use the K_Patch. At one point I downloaded the Evolution Patch, but I didn't like it so I reverted back to the K_Patch. Everything was running smoothly until one day the game didn't start. I don't know whether this could be of any help or not, but I had changed my security software when I noticed this problem. I switched from individual programs to a security suite (ZoneAlarm). I don't know whether this played a part in PES6 not working. But as I said, I tried completely uninstalling and re-installing the game, but with no success.

Back
Top Bottom