Help.. I dont understand how the kitserver works : (

Dilfidor

Non-League
17 May 2007
Hi there, could someone explain how the kitserver works :S, ive installed version 6.50 and updated it to 6.51. When i install it to the Pes folder it creates a folder called Kitserver. And in this Kitserver folder i can see faces,balls,stadium etc.
So here the problem.. I downloaded this face http://downloads.gamingaccess.com/index.php?file_id=8983
and then i extracted it to the kitserver/face folder. When i started the game it dident apply :(
Could someone please tell me what im doing wrong, I really want the face to work :) Thank you all, and sry if im making a n00b thread but i really need help :mrgreen:

Hi there, could someone explain how the kitserver works :S, ive installed version 6.50 and updated it to 6.51. When i install it to the Pes folder it creates a folder called Kitserver. And in this Kitserver folder i can see faces,balls,stadium etc.
So here the problem.. I downloaded this face http://downloads.gamingaccess.com/index.php?file_id=8983
and then i extracted it to the kitserver/face folder. When i started the game it dident apply :(
Could someone please tell me what im doing wrong, I really want the face to work :) Thank you all, and sry if im making a n00b thread but i really need help :mrgreen:

The face you downloaded has to go into the Inter Milan folder inside faces folder, delete the old Ibrahimovic face and IMPORTANTLY re-name the new face Ibrahimovic, should work then, the same applies to the hair folder.

The face you downloaded has to go into the Inter Milan folder inside faces folder, delete the old Ibrahimovic face and IMPORTANTLY re-name the new face Ibrahimovic, should work then, the same applies to the hair folder.

That is only if he already has a patch installed which includes a face for Ibrahimovic. I don't think this is the case, so he has to add the line in the faces\map.txt himself as it is described in the manual (docs\manual.html). Btw, it does not necessarily have to be in a subfolder, that is just for a better organization.

i have the same problem with the evolution patch for the boots and kits.

Im having problems trying to get my new balls, boots and stadiums to show.. The kits work fine.

Back
Top Bottom